Summer entertainment

Even got to take the Cj this year. The pooch leaves no room in the back so I added a hitch rack for the trip. Still not really enough space for more than a two day trip.

jeep%20camp2_zps14c4mk9e.jpg

jeep%20camp%204_zpshiniz5fl.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get a chance to get some wheeling in?
I'll be wheeling/camping with a group this weekend.

Did you get a chance to get some wheeling in?
I'll be wheeling/camping with a group this weekend.

Not this first trip out but we do have one planned. The campsite is beautiful and Rausch Creek is only minutes away. That's in July. :chug:

I was just at RC on Sunday - not on their trails, just to stop by and check out the rigs in the parking lot. I took my family back to Jeffs Swamp which is just to the south of RC. Not hardcore wheeling but a slow bumpy ride non the less. Its a cool swamp, found a nice turtle that the kids enjoyed handling a bit(after they got over their fear). In a few hours I will be headed to Bald Eagle State Forest with just my jeep and my wife to spend a night in the woods(no kids :D). Hope to do some exploring(driving & hiking) and end up swimming at Poe Valley.

Jeeps, wheeling, and camping my favorite type of post. Enjoy! :chug:

Nice picture, but .... Peter, why do you have a tree branch wound up in your winch cable? ...... edit: On second closer look the green stuff isn't actually in the winch cable, but the cable shows very recent usage.

Jeeps, wheeling, and camping my favorite type of post. Enjoy! :chug:

Actually did get some light wheeling in for once. Green and one light blue trail.

Nice picture, but .... Peter, why do you have a tree branch wound up in your winch cable? ...... edit: On second closer look the green stuff isn't actually in the winch cable, but the cable shows very recent usage.

The winch cable gets spooled out as a tie off cable for the Pooch.

I can feel my feets getting wet in that picture. Nice!

I can feel my feets getting wet in that picture. Nice!

Me too. I love taking the dog down there. Probably head down there again today.

Pete - nice looking Jeep - clean and simple. Are those 33's with a 4"?

Wooly

35s on some heavily arched and stiff springs. Probably 6 in total lift I'm guessing.

Man it's been a busy Summer so far. Thankfully 4 different weekends the Cj has looked like this:

Camping%201_zps3gp0mn0r.jpg

Color me jealous Pete, that looks awesome :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks