Summer entertainment

Summer entertainment
Just pull a whole other CJ. Front can be your BBQ/Grill and the back your trailer space you need:

Attachments

• jeepBBQ.jpg
    jeepBBQ.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 73
Ok, Ok, OK - Even better. Cut out the doors and attach the bed directly to the fire wall and remove the wheel wells so you can have a nice place for stuff, maybe add wood side rails, keep the tail gate ..... The cops might get all twisted up about having headlights pointing to the rear....

Just pull a whole other CJ. Front can be your BBQ/Grill and the back your trailer space you need:

I've seen those already. The front sheet metal has all been sold already. My trailer will have a "grill" just not so built in shall we say. :D

Ok, Ok, OK - Even better. Cut out the doors and attach the bed directly to the fire wall and remove the wheel wells so you can have a nice place for stuff, maybe add wood side rails, keep the tail gate ..... The cops might get all twisted up about having headlights pointing to the rear....

If anything gets wood sideboards it'll be the Scrambler. :cool: That's doubtful though cause I think a full soft top will fit our needs better. :)

side boards AND a wood plank bed would be so so sweeeeet...:drool:

Attachments

• RetroWrangler4.jpg
    RetroWrangler4.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 81049722f.jpg
    81049722f.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 45
No wood floor although I do like the look. Looks like my Summer is over early this year. :(

image_zpsk2o6z9ja.jpgl

Geez Pete what did you do??? This looks like major pain. I'll bet you had more camping trips planned too. I hope you heal fast!

Ouch! now how does that go ... This little piggy went to market ..... this little piggy stayed home ..... and this big piggy gets punched in the face for bringing the whole piggy thing up in the first place........ :)

Hope you feel better fairly quickly.

Might as well fess up to the whole story. 13 years ago...Wtf do we really have to go back that far? Actually yes. 13 years ago I got stung by a hornet in the hand. My hand just kept getting bigger and bigger rather quickly till I finally went to the hospital. My Dad was allergic to bee stings so since that incident I thought I was too and have always been wary off bees and wasps.

Fast forward to last Friday. The Scrambler has been sitting for a little while now at the top of the driveway and vehicles that don't move make great homes for varmints and insects. I rustled up a few bees when I opened the hood and prodded around a little. No big deal , I dodge a few and so ends the night.

Saturday morning I come down and pull the CJ7 out of the garage. When I go to close the door I feel a sensation I haven't felt in , well 13 years. I've been "Sucker stung" right in the neck. :eek: I immediately begin flailing my arms turn in circles all while trying to kill this headhunting poison machine. I do my best and am only stung slightly on the hand while I pop the little SOB's head from its thorax. Unfortunately I over tread my ankle in a small ditch in my driveway and my ankle just flops around. I hop over to the Scrambler and hold on. Once the adrenaline slows and I discover I'm not blowing up like a balloon I calmly go to work.

The problem is my ankle keeps up with its floppy action and I don't think I'll make it through the day. I'm right. After 2 hours of ice it's not really better so I end up going home. The rest is for the Doctors to figure out but it doesn't look or feel good. And I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Geez Pete what did you do??? This looks like major pain. I'll bet you had more camping trips planned too. I hope you heal fast!

Well aside from all the stretched ligaments there's a small bone chip and everything is swelled up to the knee. Had 3 more trips planned, 2 different ones this week alone. :(

Time to sit back with a good book or forum (Jeep-CJ) and enjoy as best you can. Stock up on your knowledge for this falls build.:) I sympathize with your situation. For the past few weeks the pain in my knee has been getting worse. The surgery last fall seems to have developed problems. Doctors appointment the 17th. Who knows, maybe I will be joining you as one of the leisure set.:D Get well quick!

You can still camp some. Hiking is likely out. Find a pier and toss in a fish line.

Time to sit back with a good book or forum (Jeep-CJ) and enjoy as best you can. Stock up on your knowledge for this falls build.:) I sympathize with your situation. For the past few weeks the pain in my knee has been getting worse. The surgery last fall seems to have developed problems. Doctors appointment the 17th. Who knows, maybe I will be joining you as one of the leisure set.:D Get well quick!

I've been reading and yesterday I finally stripped the seat covers off the Limited seats. Vicki helped as well. All may not be lost. The last few days the swelling is going down, not all the way but definite progress. Good luck on the 17th. :)

You can still camp some. Hiking is likely out. Find a pier and toss in a fish line.

Things are looking up right now. Hiking will definitely be out but I'm hoping to camp this weekend. :bounce:

Get well soon Pete

Hope you get better soon.

Maybe this could be the start of a new direction/hobby like tank track wheelchairs?

Attachments

• all-terrain-wheelchair.jpg
    all-terrain-wheelchair.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Off-Road-Wheelchair-0427.jpg
    Off-Road-Wheelchair-0427.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 107
Hope you get better soon.

Maybe this could be the start of a new direction/hobby like tank track wheelchairs?

I wish my benefits cover that! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: sitting in the Drs office now.

Lucky no fracture or break. Only a bone spur that doesn't look like it needs removal. No full cast either. Just an air cast to keep the ankle stable. Rainy today and tomorrow but I'm thinking camping this weekend. :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks