Planning the 6th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 6th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
I forgot to mention, she was carrying 2 full bags of groceries when she passed me. :D

I forgot to mention, she was carrying 2 full bags of groceries when she passed me. :D
And it was - 40 and snowing….

Yea this thin air will get you.

Hey guys I might be able to join y'all on this trip. Friends came up from Louisiana so we took my Jeeps and spent a few days camping and doing some trails. Engineer pass, Cinnamon pass, Stoney pass and some other random stuff around the Alpine Loop.

1285c58db1d755b027405bfcc3f6f155.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I might be able to join y'all on this trip. Friends came up from Louisiana so we took my Jeeps and spent a few days camping and doing some trails. Engineer pass, Cinnamon pass, Stoney pass and some other random stuff around the Alpine Loop.

1285c58db1d755b027405bfcc3f6f155.jpg

Love that original paint Cj -5. :drool:

Sent you a PM Sparky...

26 days and counting!! :dbanana::D

In 22 days I'll be Denver (arriving on the 10th).
Looking forward to seeing the gang again, and my new CJ I bought a couple months ago and haven't touched yet.

Meeting the new CJ and giving it an initial work out will be exciting.

In 22 days I'll be Denver (arriving on the 10th).
Looking forward to seeing the gang again, and my new CJ I bought a couple months ago and haven't touched yet.

Just curious: Will you be driving or towing the CJ to Denver?

-Jon

Well bad news for me guys, it looks like I'm going to have to miss this year. Got a knock in the engine the other day an know I'm dripping coolant. Here is a couple of videos, well maybe not guess they are not supported.

I have plans to replace the engine but I know it's not going to get done in 22 days! .

I post more about the problem in a different forum.

I'll be keeping an eye on this an dreaming along with a few others wishing we were there

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

That's a shame... Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x2

Just curious: Will you be driving or towing the CJ to Denver?

-Jon
Flying into Denver. My CJ is currently in Colorado Springs in the care of Bill D.

HMMMMMMMMMMM...... :cool:

Sure wish you were able to come on this trip Jr.
I may have to stop by and do the con with you next year. :chug:

Me too... Never know... May show up with a f350 towing two CJ5's on a boat trailer and surprise you all...

I like the idea of being the second person Dave has ever heard of doing the wall with open diffs... Lol

And you and anyone else is always welcome for a con trip! I may post a planning thread for next year...

I like the idea of being the second person Dave has ever heard of doing the wall with open diffs... Lol

And you and anyone else is always welcome for a con trip! I may post a planning thread for next year...

What is the elevation??

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks