Planning the 6th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 6th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
My wife Khara will be there with me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave, we all appreciate that your setting this great event up once again, and look forward to seeing you in just a few short days. Thanks!

AGREED!!!

no text

Last edited:
Just in case anyone needs it, we are bringing another CB radio and antenna. This CB was used in my husband's truck before he retired. It has a 12 volt lighter plug for power, and clip on antenna. And, of course we are bringing a bunch of tools and spare parts.

I know all of you are going to have a great time and wish so much I could be there to. I look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing the stories and hope you all stay safe.

I wish you could have made it this year I was looking forward to meeting you, maybe next year.
In route to airport for flight to Denver.

I wish you could have made it this year I was looking forward to meeting you, maybe next year.
In route to airport for flight to Denver.

Have a safe trip Posi and everyone else. We all look forward to plenty of pics and commentary from the ride.

Posi is probably dying to get his hands on the Cj he bought what seems so long ago!

I know all of you are going to have a great time and wish so much I could be there to. I look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing the stories and hope you all stay safe.
+1

-Jon

I've got to make sandwiches. That reminds me. Those of you that are new to the Jeep-CJ trail ride we have breakfast in town. On the trails we usually bring sandwiches, granola bars or some other snacks to eat. Then in the evening we usually eat at a restaurant in town.

THis is nuts...

:drool::drool::drool:

I'll be there next year! Son's going into the Navy after Graduation, ships July. I'll tell the wife it's a good trip to stop crying on... :D

Have fun ALL!

:chug:

MrIPlayBass, OldJeepLady I'll meet you at Handlebars Restaurant at 6:00. :chug:
Who else can meet us there? I'm not sure anyone else has made it to Silverton yet.

Just got back into Silverton after a ride on Ophir pass. See you at 6:00 at Handle Bars!

Well as you all prepare the third days trail ride, my trusty old CJ, which is not so trusting anymore, sits in the new garage waiting a transplant heart. what a bad time of year to lose a couple crank bearings. hopefully if you guys do this again next year I will make. Waiting on some pictures of CJ's in action. Have fun!

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

hopefully if you guys do this again next year I will make. Waiting on some pictures of CJ's in action. Have fun!
We'll surely do it again next year. Hope you can join us.
We'll post our trail report with plenty of pictures when we all get back home. We're having a great time.

We'll surely do it again next year. Hope you can join us.
We'll post our trail report with plenty of pictures when we all get back home. We're having a great time.
Woo hoo yee haw, thanks Dave! Today I drove to Animas Forks and to the top of Engineer Pass. And some more. Just wait for the videos. 😀

Hey! we heard from someone. You guys are having so much fun you are leaving us :drool: for pics and stories. Hope every one is safe and having the time of there lives. Wish I could be there too. :chug:

Brief update on the short nose. She is running good. There isn't much meat left on the clutch disc so hopefully the 4.88s with 29s will help extend the life of the disc til Friday.

Carol and I had another great day yesterday thanks to the assistance we received after my front diff locked up the day before. A special thanks to Posi, MrIPlayBass and OldJeepLady for the emergency differential surgery in the motel parking lot which got us back on the road. And thanks to BUSADave9 for his help in locating needed supplies and etc. What a great bunch!
Today is Carol's inaugural day to pilot the old beast over the trails and my turn to have white knuckles. :eek:

:jeeplove:

Carol and I had another great day yesterday thanks to the assistance we received after my front diff locked up the day before. A special thanks to Posi, MrIPlayBass and OldJeepLady for the emergency differential surgery in the motel parking lot which got us back on the road. And thanks to BUSADave9 for his help in locating needed supplies and etc. What a great bunch!
Today is Carol's inaugural day to pilot the old beast over the trails and my turn to have white knuckles. :eek:

:jeeplove:
That is why this is the greatest group of people ever to wheel with!

Yesterday was the first time for me riding shotgun with the wife (OJL) driving. She did great!
Go Carol!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks