Planning the 5th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 5th Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
Awesome!

I'm still trying to find a way to get my jeep up there. I have no tow vehicle. But I haven't canceled my reservations yet!!

How many of you are there?? even with two your going to want to catch some Zs > I suggest Tucumcari just because it sounds cool. Remember, this is supposed to be fun.:D

Bill D will be there for sure.
That's great. This will be a great year. Please vote. It helps me keep track of who's coming.

I don't know how to vote on this site. I must be missing something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how to vote on this site. I must be missing something.

I'm not sure you can vote in the polls from tapatalk. If you log in from a desktop you will see the poll count at the top of this thread. Something to try. Great to hear you will be there!!! :D

Thanks for the info - I've about gone to using the iPad for everything anymore and will have to relearn on my desktop.
Carol and I are looking forward to meeting you and all the rest in a few weeks.

You will be missed

This is something I hate to do/say. After reviewing available monies and considering the CJ projects that I've still got hanging there is no way I'll be able to attend the CJ Trail Ride this year. :( The trip was something worth looking forward to. I am thankful for the trip though, in attempting to attend many CJ projects were seen to completion. Me going to Colorado isn't necessarily out of the picture. I just might take a trip up to the Ouray area later on this year. ..... or maybe just to the high country in Arizona, gotta get up, gotta get out, gotta do something, life is getting short.......................

Rats! I had money on you being a sure-thing given the proximity. I do understand though - believe me. If things change pop up for a few days...?

I'm hoping, but also trying to be realistic. You are right, Ouray isn't that far for me. At the very least I hope there will be a next year.

At the very least I hope there will be a next year.
I was wondering who was going to lead next year's Colorado trail ride. There may not be a next year. It's now or never. Sad to hear you won't be able to make it here.
:chug:

Unfortunately I understand that is a probability, therefore I really wanted to go this year.

There is still a LOT of snow at high elevations. The mountains have been getting a lot of snow this spring while Durango and lower elevations have been getting rain. The rivers are swollen and running fast. Spring is usually a dry time of the year but not this year.
Black Bear Pass is still closed due to snow but it should be open by the time we have our trail ride.
Imogene Pass is open.

Dave shouldn't this put our trip at about the peak of flower season in Yankee Boy? If not it should put us at the front end of the flower season which is always prettier than the back end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave shouldn't this put our trip at about the peak of flower season in Yankee Boy? If not it should put us at the front end of the flower season which is always prettier than the back end.
Yes, flowers will be at their peak.

Kim and I are for the summer, I have not logged on for a few years, I have my 86 here with me, would be happy to help if I can.

Ronnie Dickson

Are you going to make it to Ouray Colorado for the trail ride, Fishnchips?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks