Jeep Dogs

Jeep Dogs
Very nice!
LG

We have a border collie lab mix. She herds the family if we aren't all together in the same room. So smart too.

Dain

Borders are amazing dogs! Great looking bunch!:chug:

utameraz.jpg
e3e5eraq.jpg

My girl, Spring. I Love Shelties...

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Out of all the fluffy collies, the shelties are the best! Smart, quick, full of personality and small enough to handle easily. .... Border collies have a rougher coat, I don't consider them to be fluffy. Carefull bactracking time, the word "Fluffy" is not a negative term, it's descriptive. Shelties are certainly fluffy little guys.

Not sure if I posted my current pups.

3 legged American Bulldog

a6uvugar.jpg

And my border collie lab mix (along with our departed Weim)

yvu7yme9.jpg

Dain

Out of all the fluffy collies, the shelties are the best! Smart, quick, full of personality and small enough to handle easily. .... Border collies have a rougher coat, I don't consider them to be fluffy. Carefull bactracking time, the word "Fluffy" is not a negative term, it's descriptive. Shelties are certainly fluffy little guys.

Fluffy is cool. I love a long-coated dog! Definitely prefer them above all others...

Not sure if I posted my current pups.

3 legged American Bulldog

a6uvugar.jpg

And my border collie lab mix (along with our departed Weim)

yvu7yme9.jpg

Dain

Love the bottom pic. Nice composition.

Thanks. My wife took that one. That is how the pups are anytime someone walks a dog by the house.

Dain

Thanks. My wife took that one. That is how the pups are anytime someone walks a dog by the house.

Dain

My cats get the same look at birds flying by...

Ohh nooooooo we aren't going to start a Jeep Cats thread now are we....... :)

Ohh nooooooo we aren't going to start a Jeep Cats thread now are we....... :)

e5evymaj.jpg

Well, since you brought it up. "Star Kitty" does keep me company while I'm crawling around on the ground...

Oh no is possible to recover now ....... :)

Indie is helping today...
agaqazyb.jpg

the way you have this machine jacked up and the lack of a real jack stand, I think this cat should be in fear for its life.

you will notice how I show concern even though I dislike cats?

Indie is helping today...
agaqazyb.jpg

the way you have this machine jacked up and the lack of a real jack stand...

Oooohhh, terminology just registered in my brain- jackstand. Will rectify...

I thank you; Indie thanks you...

I had to compare some pics of the Pooper from when we first got her and now. These 2 will show how she's grown. The first pic she's around 10 weeks old. Monday she'll be 6 months old. :D

Pup2_zps3102fc8a.jpg

Pooper1_zps6a5980ac.jpg

the way you have this machine jacked up and the lack of a real jack stand, I think this cat should be in fear for its life.

Better?
hy5ytaja.jpg

These are my other kids, they ride in airboat, truck, jeep and my boats Brutus 3 1/2 and Mia 1 1/2 American Bulldogs

10341997_10201073433876384_989055654030447009_n.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks