Jeep Dogs

THANK YOU, for bringing this thread back to life! :chug:
Where are you in So-Cal?
LG

Mine is gone RIP Bear

060.jpg

Edited by CJ so Bear was BIG!

40217882545_5762d535b2_c.jpg

One of mine too. I need to get my CJ back on the road so I can take Luke out more. Whenever I let him out front, he runs right to the Jeeps. He loves rides.

I also need to get Ellie on a ride to see if she likes riding in the Scrambler.

Well Luke is no longer with us. He died too young from cancer. And Ellie is not a fan of the Jeep.

fc2ddf89a9646584289b6768789a365c.jpg

I am hoping that one of our two pups we have gotten will be Jeeping dogs.

6d8bb66b0b9c0f3a8ee30f229cd24577.jpg

I am looking forward to taking them out to a cars and coffee or something to see.

Carlsbad, CA and My pleasure.

Beautiful place. Had an aunt who lived on the east side of the coast road about 150 feet from the beach. Dogs loved the beach

This thread is my favorite......:chug:
LG

Man, I just saw this thread for the first time...... I'm looking forward to getting mine on the road and throw the two girls in the back....... they like car rides, but they've never been in a Jeep yet.....

Do be sure to have them tied down.
LG

Just wondering if anyone has a dog as a Jeep'n partner. How do they like the bumpy ride?

I recently got a White Shepard puppy and named him Koda. He's 3 1/2 months old now.
KodaintheJeep.jpg
We went to the LaPlata Mountains west of town and took a trail up Deadwood mountain.
15ViewfromDeadwoodMt.jpg

23Koda.jpg
Koda got his first look at snow.
53KodaDeadwoodMtLarge.jpg

That dog is so cute. I have a medium size poodle and he goes fishing with me and also camping. It's nice to see photos like yours. :)

I have two dogs a 15 year old who hates the jeep, I think the bouncing irritates her arthritis. I have a 6 year old lab/Great Dane mix who loves it. He is a 110 pound, waist high beast and loves to sit in the bed.
8502774f31e533c08ebeee26e950b0b3.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Trying to train this pest to be my Jeep dog, really love her and she is supper spoiled and hyper lol

f82d3cdd7d81f82da1aba70a097b4e3c.jpg
2d4ca0e5b310affdd345444e746675dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeps look better with dogs in em....

Sent from deep within a bad case of mugginess...

Love the pups thread! :chug:

I’ll be bringing Tippy with us to Colorado. She hasn’t done much jeeping yet.

Last edited:
Love the pups thread! :chug:

I’ll be bringing Tippy with us to Colorado. She hasn’t done much jeeping yet.

PLZ be sure to post up plenty of pictures then.:cool:
My mini-Aussie loves our Jeep.
We even got her a set of Doggles to protect her eyes.
https://woof.doggles.com/

LG

Let us reactivate this thread. Calling all dog lovers! What if we put our dog on the driving seat and take a picture of them. That angle where it looks like they are really driving..that would be fun!!! saw an album like this in facebook.

Dang I’m going to have to get an updated picture of Luna she is way bigger now

Sent from training class using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks