This weather is not funny!

This weather is not funny!
Honestly, if you have to scrounge $15 for fuel to test the truck, don't even think about a 350 Chebby swap. Way much moola involved with that...
Just source a cheap AMC 360 and drop it in with factory parts. Then later you can find that expensive 401 and drop it in with minimal hassles.

Just an opinion from a guy used to doing it on the cheap side...

Very True and i found a 401 for 500 bucks with everything to rebuild it, so i thought that was pretty cheap but you are right the cheap way that works and is just as efficient is a good way to go. Thank you!

hey little brother.
Keep your eyes on the prize!!
you just did your first one barrel carb rebuild and sweat bullets all the way through it, You don't even want to know if it works!! :dunno:

A sun soaked 80 degrees in Beautiful Washington County today.
A great day to be alive, living in Texas & driving a CJ!
:jeeplove:

When you live in Texas you learn that if you don't like the weather just wait a couple of days and it will change, some times drastically.:eek:
We got 3 or 4 inches of snow in Dallas last night, maybe the kids can do a better job on the snowmen this time. This is the last day of "spring break".:D

When you live in Texas you learn that if you don't like the weather just wait a couple of days and it will change, some times drastically.:eek:
We got 3 or 4 inches of snow in Dallas last night, maybe the kids can do a better job on the snowmen this time. This is the last day of "spring break".:D

Hell, on the first day of spring the high in Amarillo was 31 degrees, but in Brownsville it was 82 degrees.
That's the great thing about "Texas", something for everybody!:punk:

70 today! We were at 85 yesterday - it's so nice I left work at 10:30 and decided to just lounge in the back yard... :)

70 today! We were at 85 yesterday - it's so nice I left work at 10:30 and decided to just lounge in the back yard... :)

If it's that nice you shouldn't be lounging, you should be working on your CJ :poke:

If it's that nice you shouldn't be lounging, you should be working on your CJ :poke:

I hear ya Elwood, the wild flowers are popping everywhere.
We had "Chamber of Commerce weather" here too.:chug:

It's cold and raining (again) here today, I can't wait to move...

Had to jump in to the home so I wouldn't get a sun burn... :(

Move where?

Williamsburg VA. I finally got orders earlier this week, I'm going to RIVERINE SQUADRON 3 out of Yorktown VA. The only problem is that I transfer in a little less than a month, the first week of May. The movers will be here on Tuesday to start packing up the house. The wife and kids are going early so that the oldest can get started in his new school when they come off spring break.

we had the ac on today, that is so wrong, usually between March and June I just open the windows for conditioning. same from october through early December, but who is bragging? So tomorrow I take the tops off the jeeps for the next 8 months, oh, guess everyone does not want to hear about that.

I kills me, the weather has been so Beautiful.
I drove to Houston yesterday & passed more than a dozen Jeeps not to mention convertible cars all with their tops up.:rolleyes:
They're ought to be a law against it!:laugh:
What are these people thinking?:dunno:
It seems like half the fun of driving a Jeep is taking a ride with no top or doors.;)
:jeeplove:

Last edited:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom