This weather is not funny!

This weather is not funny!
We have left the AC off in the house for about a month....seems that all the Jeeps are out an about I am jealous:(

We have left the AC off in the house for about a month....seems that all the Jeeps are out an about I am jealous:(

Yes, myself! I hope to finish the wiring this weekend and put the dash on seats in and maybe next week I can get the registration. I have to figure a way to get it up to Fannin County with no inspection sticker with out attracting the attention of the 30 state police that travel that road. They say patience is a virtue, unfortunately, sometimes; it is not one of mine.:(

Horn; great bluebonnet shots, how come there are no kids setting in the middle of them?:D

Yes, myself! I hope to finish the wiring this weekend and put the dash on seats in and maybe next week I can get the registration. I have to figure a way to get it up to Fannin County with no inspection sticker with out attracting the attention of the 30 state police that travel that road. They say patience is a virtue, unfortunately, sometimes; it is not one of mine.:(

Horn; great bluebonnet shots, how come there are no kids setting in the middle of them?:D

Lay your windshield down & act like your a biker.:laugh:

Horn; great bluebonnet shots, how come there are no kids setting in the middle of them?

That's for the tourist.;)

I almost had to put some socks on today!
It is cool for Oct.
What is your temp / forecast right now?

ww1.JPG

Lol i had to turn on the heater this morning it was 40 outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Ouch!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We had perfect weather today.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks