This weather is not funny!

This weather is not funny!
Its too cold. And if there isnt school tomorrow I am going to be pissed!

Ok Friday and Saturday night was nothing but answering one wreck call after another...GRRRR. And to top it off had dumb calls like " there are kids playing on ATV's and you need to come and make them stop". Oh well supposed to be at 50 by Wednesday. At least we can thaw out.

It's been fridgid here for at least a week. The house smells like fire because I've been just pouring wood into the fireplace, and to top it all off, the oil boiler has a crack in the "block" and is leaking water. Thank gawd I only rent this house.

BTW, it's been so freaking cold I haven't touched the CJ since before Christmas. I don't have heat (or insulation for that matter) in the garage. I know, I'm a big nancy, so I've got a couple boxes full of parts just waiting for the temp to at least get to 40 :rolleyes:

EB I'm in the same boat,heck don't even have a garage door installed yet. Worse part is I bought a tow rig that needs work and too cold for that as well.....

EB I'm in the same boat,heck don't even have a garage door installed yet. Worse part is I bought a tow rig that needs work and too cold for that as well.....

I've at least I've got a door to keep the snow out :D.

Well CJ & Pete, much as I predicted it's a beautiful clear to partly cloudy 71 degrees here in Washington Co. How's the weather in Penn.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::ty:

It hasnt been all that bad here as of late. hit the 50s. :)

Snow coming this weekend I here though. :bang:

Another Great Day to be alive & living in TEXAS!!!!!!
The 3rd day in a row 73 degrees Not a cloud in the sky.
Real "Chamber of Commerce" weather!
Make you happy as hell you bought a Jeep!:jeeplove:

I have been working outside all day in a sleeveless t shirt.
A great day to be alive and in Texas.:cool:

Another Great Day to be alive & living in TEXAS!!!!!!
The 3rd day in a row 73 degrees Not a cloud in the sky.
Real "Chamber of Commerce" weather!
Make you happy as hell you bought a Jeep!:jeeplove:

It's been fridgid here for at least a week. The house smells like fire because I've been just pouring wood into the fireplace, and to top it all off, the oil boiler has a crack in the "block" and is leaking water. Thank gawd I only rent this house.

BTW, it's been so freaking cold I haven't touched the CJ since before Christmas. I don't have heat (or insulation for that matter) in the garage. I know, I'm a big nancy, so I've got a couple boxes full of parts just waiting for the temp to at least get to 40 :rolleyes:

You guys all crack me up :rolleyes: i was working on my jeep in a uninsulated and not heated garage when it was 15 below and windy so with the windchill your looking at a good 30 below when i was working on the jeep :cool: 40-50 degrees calls for shorts for me. When i get paid and get some bills outta the way ill be working on the jeep.

Almost have the soon to be wife talked in to donating 100 dollars to the jeep fund :D oh ya the weather today is snow all day 22 degrees and a blizzard warning tomorrow!

One day, my boy, you will go some place where you don't have to remember to bring the beer in out of the truck at night to keep it from freezing 10 months out of the year and you will say to your self "What was I thinking??" :wtf:

You guys all crack me up :rolleyes: i was working on my jeep in a uninsulated and not heated garage when it was 15 below and windy so with the windchill your looking at a good 30 below when i was working on the jeep :cool: 40-50 degrees calls for shorts for me. When i get paid and get some bills outta the way ill be working on the jeep.

Almost have the soon to be wife talked in to donating 100 dollars to the jeep fund :D oh ya the weather today is snow all day 22 degrees and a blizzard warning tomorrow!

It was like that when I lived in Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen, some of the locals would apologize for the :beer: being cold. They would say to put them inside your jacket to warm them up!:laugh:

It was like that when I lived in Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen, some of the locals would apologize for the :beer: being cold. They would say to put them inside your jacket to warm them up!:laugh:

Boy I screwed that up wrong Quote!:eek:

One day, my boy, you will go some place where you don't have to remember to bring the beer in out of the truck at night to keep it from freezing 10 months out of the year and you will say to your self "What was I thinking??" :wtf:

It was like that when I lived in Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen, some of the locals would apologize for the being cold. They would say to put them inside your jacket to warm them up!

Now that's better.:cool:

have another beer horn, cold or warm, your choice.:booze:

Better get it while you can, cause it'll be a cold day in Montana before she agrees to that after the wedding...Wait, that didn't come out right...:laugh:

Better get it while you can, cause it'll be a cold day in Montana before she agrees to that after the wedding...Wait, that didn't come out right...:laugh:

Sounds right to me. :eek:

Don't be scaring the boy mylittle!! We had to find out all this stuff the hard way and I think Corey should have that same "opportunity":laugh:

Don't be scaring the boy mylittle!! We had to find out all this stuff the hard way and I think Corey should have that same "opportunity":laugh:

I dont know how much of a "opportunity" it is to find things like this out haha but i really one need 30 bucks for 15 feet of fuel line and 15 dollars worth of gas just to see if the old beast will run. But i found out that ole 232 only pushes 100 horsepower,didnt check the torque specs but either way 100 hp doesnt float my boat, I'm thinking a chevy 350 or a 401 will replace that, i want to keep it jeep as much as i can, and if i went with a 401 i could get that sweet sticker that says "401 inside" :D

Honestly, if you have to scrounge $15 for fuel to test the truck, don't even think about a 350 Chebby swap. Way much moola involved with that...
Just source a cheap AMC 360 and drop it in with factory parts. Then later you can find that expensive 401 and drop it in with minimal hassles.

Just an opinion from a guy used to doing it on the cheap side...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom