This weather is not funny!

This weather is not funny!
Wind chill is a dastardly thing. Looking out the window now it looks like some of the trees wanna come down. I wont venture outside today. :) Just checked the weather. 23 degrees but a wind chill of 7 . Yuck
It's been snow flurries here for 2 days now, and cold. I read 16* now, and last night, here on the river, my little weather thingie read 12* with a -6 wind chill. .......yuck.

I spent a winter in Syracuse, N.Y, a miserable cold year in the Aleutian Islands, and the coldest I've been was working on a package boiler in S. Texas at about 40F. Dang steam cloud would cover you, get you damp, then let the cold wind chill your bones.

I hear y'all, here in Washington Co.Texas the high Was 27 degrees/16 degrees wind-chill . Suppose to be 16 degrees tonight. When I fed the Cattle today all you could here was crunch, crunch, crunch of hooves on frozen ground. Unusual around here!:(

Oh, almost forgot. Driving the Jeep out to feed this morning was interesting, but the tops still off! Granted I'd had on 2 pair of longjohn bottoms, neoprene gloves & a down parka.:laugh:

35 and five in the afternoon! The door is still open from Canadia! :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hear y'all, here in Washington Co.Texas the high Was 27 degrees/16 degrees wind-chill . Suppose to be 16 degrees tonight. When I fed the Cattle today all you could here was crunch, crunch, crunch of hooves on frozen ground. Unusual around here!:(

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

But 2 weeks ago it was a balmy 76 degrees & in 2 more weeks it probably will be again.;)

When you put it like that it’s really just a minor in convince. :laugh:

Same here... Cold as can be! Butt it is not the morning anymore... :(

LOL

It's a beautiful sunny day here.
A balmy 38 degrees this afternoon.:D

That's alright CJ, let Pete have his fun.
It'll be 70 down here long before Pennsylvania!:laugh:

Working on my buddies truck today at his house. It was 56 and sunny for about 1hr. I think we almost froze when it started raining:laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks