Build Thread Pete's Virginia Farm Find

Build Thread Pete's Virginia Farm Find
Good looking cj! Looks to be the same color as my 81.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then we can expect some real pictures by Monday? ;)

I hope so. My typical luck there 1 snow storm that delayed it already and another brewing this weekend. Both storms in VA not PA either. :confused:

It got here today just as I got home from work. I'm having the same issues as Hedgehog with Photobucket and the site. You'll have to wait for pics for a little. I can say I'm extremely pleased with this purchase but I'll let the pics do the talking once I get her cleaned up and the pics hosted.

What a tease... just sayin'...

I'll try and get at least a couple up tonight after work. :cool: For $1800 plus another $400 to ship l feel like I stole it. It has that 4 in lift along with the aluminum wheels and 33 in tires but other than that it's bone stock. Hardtop was never off the Jeep

:bang::bang: Where's the pictures? :pissed: -------------------- :poke:

:pissed: :pissed: :popcorn:
:D
LG

OK gave her a quick bath but this Jeep needs a good scrub down . Let's see how the pics came out.

Here's a shot after removing the wood bumper

IMG_20170121_162143654_zpsbmqvpgyo.jpg

IMG_20170121_161319889_zpsnt0rbkcw.jpg

Here's an interior shot showing the T-176 shifter along with the original interior.

Very nice Pete, so happy for you all. 😀

Here's the 258. All stock. The wiring harness is still in the split loom throughout the entire engine compartment.

IMG_20170121_160604682_zpswbwww8ca.jpg

The other side shows the aluminum flex pipe from the exhaust manifold to the air cleaner still intact.

IMG_20170121_160623343_zpswgr1pwzn.jpg

The next couple pics are of the seats. This Jeep isn't a Laredo but the seats are that style. The driver's side bottom is worn but the rest look great. I'll be searching for a good bottom for my driver's seat.

IMG_20170121_161223877_zpsszd4vto2.jpg

IMG_20170121_160944726_zps81fddeee.jpg

Think you may have found a keeper.:cool:
How's it run?
:chug:
LG

It's got some wear on it but she's not in to bad of shape overall. Most of my rust will unbolt. Both fenders have a spot and the windshield frame is shot. The tub has two small spots on the rockers and two on the taillight panels.

IMG_20170121_160825952_zpsdzv5h1p1.jpg

Unfortunately photo bucket is being a pain. I'll try more later

Think you may have found a keeper.:cool:
How's it run?
:chug:
LG

I poked around it alot better today. The starter solenoid on the fender was arcing so it replaced it today. The water pump is just about shot so i ordered a new one along with a new master cylinder. The master cylinder was leaking down the firewall.

After i repair those issues i think she's ready for a good ride. I've already noticed this 4 in lift is more forgiving than the 6 in i had on the last Cj. I think I'm going to like being back on 33s

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks