Favorite tool?

Favorite tool?
LOL - That would be something I just take for granted...

I doubt there is anyone who does any wheeling and has NEVER worked under - I will say - less then an ideal setting...

I would have to say my favorite tool is the
BFH!!!!:banana:because when all else fails use it!

I forgot all about he 'blue wrench' - gotten me out of a jam more then once! :D

how bout an air hammer, chisel, ball joint separator, exhaust pipe splitter finger buster and many more its not used often but when it is it saves many hours of b.s.
mike

my favorit tools would be my sawzall, test light, and not a tool but pb blaster. for the jeep. nothing but rust and electrical problems.lol

I work on Toyotas for a living, so at work my favorite tool is my 12/14 long combo box wrench. It is known as my *** wrench because it spends all day in my back pocket. You could dissassemble a whole Toyota with that wrench.
At home, my favorite tool to use is my Hobart(couldn't afford a miller) 140 mig. Your not having fun if fire and electricity are not involved!!!! :D

Sawzall for me as well. Use it not only to work on my CJ and my son's YJ ( I know, wrong headlights but he likes it), but helps out alot around the house.

Second would be that I have heat in the garage, after getting that cant believe I didn't do it sooner.

Really good screw driver set, spend the money and you'll thank yourself.

Come on ya'll. The favorite tool of every four wheeler should be the infamous BFH!:laugh:

ratchet straps. ive used em to hold just about everything together. holds up broken suspension and steering components. and even hold down the battery in my jeep.

My air compressor and air tools are mine. I spent a lot of years using 4 way lug wrenches and cheater pipes on braker bars.
Now I have impact wrenches, air ratchets, air drills, air chisels, air grinders and air sanders.
They make working on anything sooooo much easyer.:chug:

Thats cause Duck Tape isn't a tool...

Its a Religion!
:laugh: :laugh:

AMEN!!!!!:notworthy:

Hands down my favorite tool is the bottle opener. The reason is I need a couple of :beer::beer: to contemplate the tasks at hand before actually picking up the next tool and commencing to actually work on the CJ. Now I know why I never get anything done in a hurry.

Mac twin hammer 1/2'' impact gun not much wont come loose:D

torch
if that nut or bolt doesn't turn then turn it red

bfh
if it needs mending beat it like a red headed step child
and make it straight

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks