Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
I posted a build thread a few days ago, and it still hasn't appeared. did it not post correctly or has it just not been approved?

Thanks! sorry to be a pain.

So, referenceing back to Okie Dog/post #52 in this thread :
Am thinking of doing something similar in that I'm not actually going to build or rebuild Pearl , but would like to compile a comprehensive pictorial history for my own personal knowledge and posterity. I have no intention of ever selling or parting with her, so this could evole for quite some time. I'm currently researching & documenting my '82 Scrambler's History. I've traced back three owners so far and plan to go see the earliest PO in person and learn "whatever" I can about her i. e. any work, restoration or even funny stories that may be available. I also would like to document, chronologically, all the work and maintenance I've done so far, so that I will have something more interesting than just a file folder full of receipts .
Am currently about to haul her in and work on her rear end. That should be interesting. I'm even Contemplating changing her current status as female to a male counterpart, as 1) her hangy-down parts are going to need replacing 2) I would really like a male presence in my life and 3) I've always liked the name: Clyde. Is that too weird?
So far, the most intriguing tidbit I've found out is that when she hit this town approx. 15 years ago, she was 'Corvette Yellow'- not the Black Pearl that I fell in Love with ...
So, if not the build forum, then perhaps somewhere?

I'm just impatient, haha. I wanna post more pics of the day I got it home.

(but I understand a Mods time is valuable so get to it when you can, Thanks)

I'm just impatient, haha. I wanna post more pics of the day I got it home.

(but I understand a Mods time is valuable so get to it when you can, Thanks)

Thanks Mods!!! I think I'm really gonna like it here :chug:

I posted one as well. Unfortunately I forgot to post the pics in with it. I have sent in another one with pics. Please disregard the first one.

I posted one as well. Unfortunately I forgot to post the pics in with it. I have sent in another one with pics. Please disregard the first one.

Done

Howdy!

This is my 1980, CJ5 360 V8 build named Heart Attack...:p
Just finishing the final stages of this 16yr (and counting) project and have decided to share for 2 reasons really, to meet and start getting to know people from the Jeeping 4x4ing community and to get real hard earned and/or expert advice on the final and most important stage of my labor of love. I have many many questions and enjoy hearing and seeing the differing opinions. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks, and keep Jeepin :chug:

Puppet

Howdy!

This is my 1980, CJ5 360 V8 build named Heart Attack...:p
Just finishing the final stages of this 16yr (and counting) project and have decided to share for 2 reasons really, to meet and start getting to know people from the Jeeping 4x4ing community and to get real hard earned and/or expert advice on the final and most important stage of my labor of love. I have many many questions and enjoy hearing and seeing the differing opinions. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks, and keep Jeepin :chug:

Puppet

I look forward to seeing your build :chug:

How long does it normally take for them to be approved? At least I think I'm still waiting for mine to be ok'ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks