Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
good thing i've read this before posting a thread

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Thats ok bud , its always up to the reader to pick what they like to read . Im not hung up on capitolization or puncuation because i havent had an office job in 10+ years and as a slow typer it makes things flow smoother for me . If i post something formal or reply to guys that dont like it i will try to be a bit more proper in my edicate, or i will type my stuff out in a program with spell check and copy and past to the forum. but in all honesty if something feels like "work" i try to avoid it in my postings as this is really my relaxation time when im on the forums :) there are plenty of fis h in the sea that are much better typers than myself so im sure if my posts bother people they can check out thousands of other threads and builds!
img_2513.jpg
img_2522.jpg
thanks cj brian nj
Criticism of typing issues seem nitpicky to me. It really is not relevant as long as the message is conferred ? Move on please.

Criticism of typing issues seem nitpicky to me. It really is not relevant as long as the message is conferred ? Move on please.
I'm glad and thankful you took the time to read the complete thread but I do believe he moved on over nine years ago... :chug:

cjb.JPG

Just go into the build thread forum and start your thread like you would anywhere else on the site. It won't be readable on the site till I see it and approve it. I'm on pretty much every day except vacations so it normally won't take longer than 24 hours.
I took this advice and composed quite a few posts in my new build thread. Now I cannot find it anywhere. None of the posts are showing up in my "my content" area of my user control panel, either. Any suggestions?

I took this advice and composed quite a few posts in my new build thread. Now I cannot find it anywhere. None of the posts are showing up in my "my content" area of my user control panel, either. Any suggestions?
It's approved... sometimes even I sleep a little ;)

It's approved... sometimes even I sleep a little ;)
Well, thank you! I was not trying to be annoying or impatient. At first it showed up near the 'stickies', then when I went back, I couldn't find or see it at all. I was just worried that I may have broken a rule, or followed the wrong procedure for creating a build thread! I appreciate your response! It's 2:30 am. I really should go to bed!

Thanks again!

Nik

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Well, thank you! I was not trying to be annoying or impatient. ~~~ It's 2:30 am. I really should go to bed!

Thanks again!

Nik
No problems at all. :chug: I see your in Flagstaff so your two hours behind me... I like your airport in the winter, it's great when the snow banks are taller than your plane! We would always refuel there on our way to Ca because the cost was so much less plus by calling ahead BBQ was always waiting from down town delivery. :beer:

Hey all, I have a build I would like to share cronicaled over the past year. who do I talk to about approving my thread? I brought home a rusty non-running CJ7 and did a rapid 1 year restore. I have a decent crono of images and stories to share of challenges along the way.

I read back over the previous discussion, I have posted a new build thread, waiting on approval :) I wasnt sure if I should post the after pic right away and spoil the surprise..

DconZ I would say if it only takes a couple of weeks to post it all, we can wait for the finished pictures. But if it takes months or years to get it all on here, well let’s get a few at the start. :biggun: Bring it ! We love a good story with a lot of pictures of Jeeps

Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

We all LOVE to see how your CJ is being or was built, however I have restricted this forum to have all thread approvals acknowledged by my self or a moderator (to keep the forum on topic.)

If you wish to create a build thread that meets the build criteria it will be approved.

1) Must be a chronical detail of your CJ build.
2) If you need planning or technical questions ask them in the main forums. We know that some questions will need to be asked sometimes and those are welcome, but if your asking for advice, shopping for hardware or need help getting that bearing pressed on - please start a new thread.

All I want to do is read the post! This is very confusing!! I'm ready to punch out of this forum. This shouldn't be this hard. How about a little less soliciting for money and more UI sophistication.

TucsonBob (retired software engineer)

There are no restrictions on reading posts or threads and or reading or downloading documents or images for any member of this site.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks