Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
I’m thoroughly confused now. If I follow the link, this is what happens, a redirect and then to the main page not being logged in. If I look at all my threads, the build log one is not showing up. Think just gonna give up on this.

What I get if I follow the link in Tapatalk
00b66a84af979abff6c9b01c4d05b36f.jpg

If I follow the link in Safari browser

a0cd136dd0d4d2762f7f034d69a6783d.jpg

My thread list with no build log thread
0f9738224751c91710129f8f60b9bb8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have submitted a build thread. Is there some sort of permission slip I need to fill out to get it posted? Don't want to waste your time just let me know if it is in or not. thanks

Bump, still waiting. I have no indication up or down of the permission I have requested to post here. Frustrating. Maybe I need to rethink this. I guess I'm unsure of the hassle this is becoming.

Bump, still waiting. I have no indication up or down of the permission I have requested to post here. Frustrating. Maybe I need to rethink this. I guess I'm unsure of the hassle this is becoming.

I'm in the same boat. I don't get this process. The admins seem to be active on the site, but I cannot get any forward progress. I've already framed my Jeep, shipped a bunch to sandblast, have my motor build moving, and have a new tub. But can't get this approval process straightened out to get my build log going.

I wish I had enough pull around here to help you guys I hope they get you approved so I have some new builds to watch.

I wish I had enough pull around here to help you guys I hope they get you approved so I have some new builds to watch.

I sent CJ a PM...... I don't even see how to find out who is a Mod with a particular forum..... if we had that info we'd know who to contact. Hang in there - they'll get you squared away......

I sent CJ a PM 7 days ago on this matter never heard back.
Doesn’t mean he is ignoring me he may have other things going on at this time.

Any way to know who the mods are that can approve these so we can give em a heads up?

Sent from right here using Tapatalk

Gents, thanks for the help, greatly appreciated! My phone is piling up with pics as I move along and I have seen the members' blood thirst for pics!!

Any way to know who the mods are that can approve these so we can give em a heads up?

Sent from right here using Tapatalk

That person hasn’t been on the forum for 9 days. I’ll shoot him a PM as well.

We need to get this process accelerated- we’ll lose folks if we don’t....

Sent from my desk using Tapatalk

I understand
Give them a couple days.

Build threads updated. Thanks for the pm Posi. Sorry for the wait everyone but I haven't been on and dont expect to be on much for a bit. Life interupts.

I would ask anyone who is creating a build thread that doesn't get approved within a day to please pm me. I have a few things going on right now but I will get notifications if you pm me. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause but it will be the quickest way to get approval.

Sorry, very serious problems on my end. Looks like Pete approved the threads that belong in the forum.

This seems to really suck the fun out of the forums . I started a build thread before seeing this and now i cant find it? Does this mean you have removed my thread because you didnt like something you saw. Im a bad typer thats why all caps its quicker for me . I am all for the site admin monitoring posts to make sure they are accurate, fair , informative , and to stop uglyness but not letting people post their builds seens a bit "big brother-ish" i have found alot of info on these forums and that will really stink if i have to go to another forum and start me thread there! Lots of shade tree mechanics spend more time working and in the garage then they do on computers so im sure like myself they wont jump through hoops just to post their build! I hope this doesnt slowdown the flow of information from out jeep brothers and sisters who dont cross the t's and dot the i's...

Cj brian nj
And all caps isn’t really yelling, I’d probably read yours first since my eyes are not as good as they used to be 🧐

I agree - Every drawing I work on has all caps all the time. It’s the world I live in. My caps lock stays on 24/7, so if I post from my PC it will most likely be in all caps. My phone works in the lower case text on its own - but I did set my keyboard to all caps all the time - I have trouble typing looking at lower case letters. If that causes some folks to not read a post of mine, so be it. They can read or not read anything they wish. Besides, the less the post is read the longer it will last - the letters won’t wear out as fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't we just remove this requirement? The point of it previously was to try to make sure that this section was only build threads, not questions that belong elsewhere in the forum. I don't think it had anything to do with any mod "approving" what you wanted to do to your jeep, or if you type nice etc.

I do remember us talking a bit of collective :dung: about one guy trying to make a lowrider CJ5... lol But you know what - to each their own.

I don't have the ability to approve these threads, or if I do, I don't know where they are or how to do it...

And don't worry about all caps guys - people can be so sensitive about that stuff and give people hard times about it. We're not in a English / language class at school here... I think whatever is easiest for you, do it. Like Shum said, someone doesn't want to read it / help because of it - so be it.

I would suggest that you keep a copy of your build thread locally on your computer with the photos and text. If you're taking the time to make a build story, you don't want to rely on it being solely on this site. Any number of things can cause lost data, and I won't go further than that... But you can type it in word or whatever typing program you have on your computer and copy / paste to here / vise versa.

I had mis-read - this was a old post bring up, not new posts having issues with approvals, so looks like the kinks have been ironed out. Ignore me...

Cheers

sorry, i wasnt trying to start a build thread. i was just trying to give some background before i asked a question.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks