Announcing the Last Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Announcing the Last Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
Damn, I am so envious.
We wish you were coming.. And will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Gee, Posi I dislike O'hare… I hope the rest of your trip is better.

Glad to hear 007 made it safely!

On the road again…..

sent from my droid maxx using Tapatalk

We just crossed the CO state line..

Hope all is well CJ
Leaving Dallas in 45mins

We just crossed the CO state line..
... said OldJeepLady at 8:27. Google maps says you have 8 hours and 5 minutes to go. That would bring you into Ouray at about 2:30. That's not taking into account any stops but it's still much sooner than I expected.

Oh hell yea!!!
Well I do have a Professional Driver at the wheel... Now if I can just get him hooked on CJ's like me then I would have it made.. That's one of my goals for this trip... So far I think he's doing all this cause he's my better half. No question I am a lucky lady...

Yeah we are making good time.. I don't think I can do a muti quote from my phone while we're rolling.

We're coming up on Keensburg exit 39 right now I76..

Good deal folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dave,
Sorry my friend, we are unable to make it this year. Work is getting in the way:(:(. I look forward to seeing the pictures. You have given us good memories from the past rides.
Dress warm it has snowed already.
All the best to you.
Dan & Denise

Hi Dave,
Sorry my friend, we are unable to make it this year. Work is getting in the way:(:(. I look forward to seeing the pictures. You have given us good memories from the past rides.
Dress warm it has snowed already.
All the best to you.
Dan & Denise
Good to hear from you. The last Colorado Trail ride will be the only one you haven't attended. I'll start a new thread in a week about the trail report.

Glad to see you fellas and lady's making it to the ride. I tried all I could to make it this year. Up until a week ago I thought it might be a possibility. Maybe another time, maybe another get together, it's ad to see this one go, but I understand NoBuseDave9 has a life beyond the boards. Thank you NoBusa for all your efforts to pull this (these) runs off.

I think garmin gave us a bad route. We're in Silverthorne getting some big $ fuel. We had to stop and change the settings in our chip. This is going to slow us way down... We'll keep you posted on ETA when we get a better feel for it. We're okay just going slower than planned.

I think garmin gave us a bad route. We're in Silverthorne getting some big $ fuel.
Four and a half hours of driving yet to go.

We're okay just going slower than planned.
Going accross Colorado is a long day. It always takes longer than you expect because of the mountains.

I'm leaving Durango now. I'll be in Ouray by 4:00:D

I'm in Durango picking up supplies I should be in Ouray around 530

I'm in Ouray. Checked into my hotel.
See you guys soon.
:D

Just turning onto 50

Mriplaybass and I can only say "Wow, what a great day! "

Mriplaybass and I can only say "Wow, what a great day! "
I agree. It's early to say but I think this will turn out to be a great week. The weather was perfect today. I won't be typing up much details during my vacation but when I get home I will post a full trail report in a separate thread.

I agree. It's early to say but I think this will turn out to be a great week. The weather was perfect today. I won't be typing up much details during my vacation but when I get home I will post a full trail report in a separate thread.

:)

Have a safe week all...............take lots of pictures Dave!

:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks