What about your nickname?

What about your nickname?
My High School mascot was a goat, no kidding. I have had a few birthdays since graduation so I guess that makes me an old goat.

The naming scheme of my handle is a highly classified top secret that cannot be divulged. And we here in Pennsylvania take secrets seriously.:rolleyes:
But I can show you my Jeep!

Attachments

• IMG_1849small.jpg
    IMG_1849small.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 143
I've had several different nick names over the years too. The two most used are Hot Rod and Clodney. Clodney was given to me by my older bother when I was in grade school. :rolleyes: Hot Rod is obvious and what most of my close friends call me. :D Both of these are used in most forums. :( I thought about using my amateur radio call sign K9ROD, but it too is used a lot. So for the lack of anything else I used my dogs name. We have two dachshunds. One is a chocolate and the other is a splotchy brown. The first one was named Snickers so it was obvious that mine would be named Peanut Butter since that is what he looks like. :doh: I wouldn't think too many people would own up to a nick name Peanut Butter, so I used that. :)

The naming scheme of my handle is a highly classified top secret that cannot be divulged. And we here in Pennsylvania take secrets seriously.:rolleyes:
But I can show you my Jeep!

:laugh:

HackFabrication....

When you own and work on old junk, you know what I'm talking about...

Got the handle from a co-worker years ago. Decided I'd set up a make believe company.

Our Motto's:

"We turn your dreams into nightmares"

"You'll get it back when we're done with it"

"We can do it two ways: Cheap and Right. If it's cheap, it ain't right. If it's right, it ain't cheap"

I appreciate sooo many jumping in here and explaining how they got their handle/nickname......:D :eek::eek::D :chug:. Very interesting reading to me....again, thank you! :chug:

Mine is simple I live in Colorado and have been 4wheeling for many years in the mountains. :grinjeep:

I am nurse. No, I don't have big boobs. Nursing is not like Grey's Anatomy or ER. I venture a guess that I am not your type. I have been in the nursing field for >20 years. defibvt is short for defibrillate ventricular tachycardia. Shocking, I know. Been offroading for many years with a variety of vehicles. This my handle on a bunch of boards. :)

I am nurse. No, I don't have big boobs.

I'm glad to hear that.

I think..... :rolleyes:

Truthfully, nurses (male/female) deserve a ton more credit than they are given.

Well, thank you.

My initials are T A Ive been using tangoalpha online gaming for years so it was a natural transition to forum handle

Mine was a nickname an old coworker called me because I'm 6'4 250lbs and country :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a combination of my other ride (Kawasaki Z1R turbo) and my nickname I got in the service, come to think of it seems all of us Gustafsson was named 'Gus' too much for my brother KMarines to say, with my rank :p

Mine is a combination of my other ride (Kawasaki Z1R turbo) and my nickname I got in the service, come to think of it seems all of us Gustafsson was named 'Gus' too much for my brother Marines to say, with my rank :p I guess

Way back when I was into building and shooting potato guns. You know, the ones made out of PVC pipe and gas grill ignitors with hairspray as a propellant.

I'm also an artist, and at the time I drew a cartoon character called Bunny Bomb, a girl with long fuzzy ears and a pink fuzzy bazooka. I'm sure I still have the artwork and a pic of me riding around in the back of our CJ7 firing off the roll bar.

Anyway, years later, in the age of chatrooms, i used BunnyBomb as my screen name. Oddly enough it was already a popular name so I changed it to JeepBunny.

But I like it because it makes me think of Ski bunnies...which i fail at, miserably. So i jeep rather than ski.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom