What about your nickname?

What about your nickname?
My High School mascot was a goat, no kidding. I have had a few birthdays since graduation so I guess that makes me an old goat.

The naming scheme of my handle is a highly classified top secret that cannot be divulged. And we here in Pennsylvania take secrets seriously.:rolleyes:
But I can show you my Jeep!

Attachments

• IMG_1849small.jpg
    IMG_1849small.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 143
I've had several different nick names over the years too. The two most used are Hot Rod and Clodney. Clodney was given to me by my older bother when I was in grade school. :rolleyes: Hot Rod is obvious and what most of my close friends call me. :D Both of these are used in most forums. :( I thought about using my amateur radio call sign K9ROD, but it too is used a lot. So for the lack of anything else I used my dogs name. We have two dachshunds. One is a chocolate and the other is a splotchy brown. The first one was named Snickers so it was obvious that mine would be named Peanut Butter since that is what he looks like. :doh: I wouldn't think too many people would own up to a nick name Peanut Butter, so I used that. :)

The naming scheme of my handle is a highly classified top secret that cannot be divulged. And we here in Pennsylvania take secrets seriously.:rolleyes:
But I can show you my Jeep!

:laugh:

HackFabrication....

When you own and work on old junk, you know what I'm talking about...

Got the handle from a co-worker years ago. Decided I'd set up a make believe company.

Our Motto's:

"We turn your dreams into nightmares"

"You'll get it back when we're done with it"

"We can do it two ways: Cheap and Right. If it's cheap, it ain't right. If it's right, it ain't cheap"

I appreciate sooo many jumping in here and explaining how they got their handle/nickname......:D :eek::eek::D :chug:. Very interesting reading to me....again, thank you! :chug:

Mine is simple I live in Colorado and have been 4wheeling for many years in the mountains. :grinjeep:

I am nurse. No, I don't have big boobs. Nursing is not like Grey's Anatomy or ER. I venture a guess that I am not your type. I have been in the nursing field for >20 years. defibvt is short for defibrillate ventricular tachycardia. Shocking, I know. Been offroading for many years with a variety of vehicles. This my handle on a bunch of boards. :)

I am nurse. No, I don't have big boobs.

I'm glad to hear that.

I think..... :rolleyes:

Truthfully, nurses (male/female) deserve a ton more credit than they are given.

Well, thank you.

My initials are T A Ive been using tangoalpha online gaming for years so it was a natural transition to forum handle

Mine was a nickname an old coworker called me because I'm 6'4 250lbs and country :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a combination of my other ride (Kawasaki Z1R turbo) and my nickname I got in the service, come to think of it seems all of us Gustafsson was named 'Gus' too much for my brother KMarines to say, with my rank :p

Mine is a combination of my other ride (Kawasaki Z1R turbo) and my nickname I got in the service, come to think of it seems all of us Gustafsson was named 'Gus' too much for my brother Marines to say, with my rank :p I guess

Way back when I was into building and shooting potato guns. You know, the ones made out of PVC pipe and gas grill ignitors with hairspray as a propellant.

I'm also an artist, and at the time I drew a cartoon character called Bunny Bomb, a girl with long fuzzy ears and a pink fuzzy bazooka. I'm sure I still have the artwork and a pic of me riding around in the back of our CJ7 firing off the roll bar.

Anyway, years later, in the age of chatrooms, i used BunnyBomb as my screen name. Oddly enough it was already a popular name so I changed it to JeepBunny.

But I like it because it makes me think of Ski bunnies...which i fail at, miserably. So i jeep rather than ski.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks