Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride

Will you be able to attend the 8th Annual Ouray - Silverton Trail Ride

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride
As it stands now. Wifey and I will be leaving Maine the first week in June for a scenic ride to Silverton.

Wow! 2 months! Sounds like you're really taking the scenic route! Glad you and your better half are coming. Looking forward to meeting you both. :)

Looking forward to meeting all of you too. We're taking a year long trip around the U.S. to see all the sights. If I can ever figure out how to post pictures I may start a thread. I'm severly tecknologicly handicapped. I can't spell either.

Looking forward to meeting all of you too. We're taking a year long trip around the U.S. to see all the sights. If I can ever figure out how to post pictures I may start a thread. I'm severly tecknologicly handicapped. I can't spell either.

Dude that sounds awesome,

If you use the Tapatalk app it will posts pics for you from your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a cell phone. That shows how far behind the times I am. I'm thinking about getting one before we leave.

Are you going to trailer your Jeep the entire time?

Yea I am. We plan to do as much off road and back woods exploring as we can.

Now that is a dream come true there ! That,s half my bucket list right there.

We thought of doing a similar "road trip". Problem is, while exploring America's back roads, I just know I would see some old Jeep, pickup truck, or vintage something or other, that I just won't be able to resist adding to our already out of control project list. Then what? Unload the Jeep and have the wife trailer the latest vintage rust acquisition while I drive the Jeep behind the trailer? :laugh:
I can just hear the wife now! :mad: :censored: :pissed::biggun:

I have the same fears but I'm just going to have to resist.

I'll be staying at Red Mountain Cabins at the south end of Silverton. :D
Really looking forward to it.

Triangle Motel for us, really looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Red mountain has our reservation.

We thought of doing a similar "road trip". Problem is, while exploring America's back roads, I just know I would see some old Jeep, pickup truck, or vintage something or other, that I just won't be able to resist adding to our already out of control project list. Then what? Unload the Jeep and have the wife trailer the latest vintage rust acquisition while I drive the Jeep behind the trailer? :laugh:
I can just hear the wife now! :mad: :censored: :pissed::biggun:

I didn't see any for sale signs!

Attachments

• 20180530_133002.jpg
    20180530_133002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180530_133012.jpg
    20180530_133012.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 20180530_133028 (1).jpg
    20180530_133028 (1).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 44
they just popped up out of no where.

Attachments

• 20180530_133103.jpg
    20180530_133103.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20180530_133106.jpg
    20180530_133106.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180530_133125.jpg
    20180530_133125.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 40
Those are some really cool pics Whatroad, thanks for sharing!

What is the story behind all of those rigs?

I'm really hoping that I don't come upon that place. A divorce isn't in my plans.

I'm really hoping that I don't come upon that place. A divorce isn't in my plans.

That's what they all say when, The next thing they know It hits like a 1000 bricks

I didn't see any for sale signs!
Groan! That's all I would need! I think I need to go to a store that sells horse supplies and get myself some of those blinders that they used to put on horses pulling wagons!

Groan! That's all I would need! I think I need to go to a store that sells horse supplies and get myself some of those blinders that they used to put on horses pulling wagons!

They still use them. I bet you could find some.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks