Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride

Will you be able to attend the 8th Annual Ouray - Silverton Trail Ride

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride
I did notice that only the Canyon View Motel is 'pet friendly'.
Something to think about if you bring fur-family with you.
LG

Yes I plan to trailer mine out there as I doubt I will have time to thourghly shake it down and prove it on the trail, so I plan to borrow a trailer if I can or rent one and I will tow it up there with my quad cab Cummins Dodge

Sent from my couch using Tapatalk

NICE ! I want to get something in the next couple few years to do the same

LG

Yep, already noticed that as we will be needing that.

NICE ! I want to get something in the next couple few years to do the same

Yep I got the truck just before my son was born, I traded in my beloved Challenger so I could get both the little ones in and out easier and still have a manual trans to drive

Sent from my truck using Tapatalk

Yep I got the truck just before my son was born, I traded in my beloved Challenger so I could get both the little ones in and out easier and still have a manual trans to drive

Sent from my truck using Tapatalk

Never had a truck and never really needed one, but I have been reconsidering that the last couple of years

LG

Red Mountain Cabins are also pet friendly. That's where I used to stay with Koda, my white shepard.
And yes, please do bring your dogs and cats. I love animals. :D

Red Mountain Cabins are also pet friendly. That's where I used to stay with Koda, my white shepard.

My dog doesn't travel well in a vehicle unless he can stick his head out of the window. He loves riding in the jeep, strapped in well, with the wind in his face

If they said so-I sure missed it in that link.
For that, I'm sorry :eek::notworthy:
LG

Booked at the Triangle Motel.

We are also booked at the Triangle. We stayed there year before last and it worked out well for us. They have Limited long rig parking, but we were able to park our truck and trailer there. .... Our truck, the portable shop!!

So far we have 7 people that say we can count on them being at the 8th annual Colorado trail ride.
In case anyone doesn't know how to find out who those 7 people are you can press on the number 7 (or any of the numbers in the poll) and the site will bring you to this page that shows how everyone voted:
https://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/f100/poll-67-a.html

Booked at The Triangle...

And we are also booked at the triangle. Arriving on Sunday the 19th

Flights booked, Triangle Hotel booked.

I hope to sneak a ride with who ever can squeeze me in. I don't trust renting a Jeep due to my health. (not dying) :)

Also I'm bringing (shipping to busadave) a drone (40k video) to take pictures and videos.

Can't wait!

You'll love it - great time.

:chug:
Thanks, I'm sure I will. :chug:

I made a couple of short Youtube videos to show the CJD (CJ Drone) in a few different situations so you all can see what your videos will look like.

1st: Breezy day, sunny - Teaching the nephews and taking a vid of my Bro's new roof.
-->> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztCsC8jpnZU

2nd: Dusk after sunset, windy, - Orlando in the back ground and moon rising.
-->> https://youtu.be/QS6VfUIeMpw

I'll post one of the auto tracking (click on an object and it follows) soon.

Okay, just got my room lined up at the Triangle for 19th-25th. I am taking the prior week off of work as well, so i may head up to the area a few days early and wander around a bit depending on how my vehicle prep goes.:)

Dave

Great to hear that you will be joining us again! :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks