Build Thread Laura's Hot Pink CJ7 Jeep! From ugly to WOW!

Build Thread Laura's Hot Pink CJ7 Jeep! From ugly to WOW!
Do you know what your doing for taillights yet.?

Okay. I checked the bulbs in my front and side turn signals and they were both dual filaments/elements so its unlikely the bulbs..

I'm waiting on a oil pressure gauge in the snail mail.. And some of my wires are hanging, so I didn't want to hook up my battery to check the voltage.. However, Just wondering if the tail/park/running lights are supposed to be on the same circuit as the brake? Or do they have their own circuit?
I currently have backup lights, and turn separate from the park lights..

To be honest... I tried to use my ohmmeter and I had to ask my brother how to use it again.. (I don't know why but I always forget how to use them.. ) -I tried to check for positive and negative wires without hooking up the battery..! :p

It looks like I won't be getting the gauge for a few more days. But in the mean time I will try to look at all of my wiring..

Also, I checked my front (round) marker/turn lights and their are two wires.. I spliced the red wire into the front park wires and then the other wire (black) is spliced into the side marker socket which turns into a dark blue wire and goes to the other front round marker/turn light. If I didn't confuse you... Does this sound right?
(Unfortunately the wiring harness I bought (EZ wiring) is anything but that... It DON'T include any wiring diagrams for a CJ7 jeep and vague directions.. Now for someone who has done this before, it would probably be easy.. But not for a newb..

If you have any thoughts on anything I've just stated, I'd love to hear them..:dunno:

running/tail lights should be on one circuit and brake/ turn should be on another circuit.
What color was your jeep when you got it? The paint color looks like the current color of mine.
As for name's I call mine Eugene. It's probally clique' but I like it.

running/tail lights should be on one circuit and brake/ turn should be on another circuit.
What color was your jeep when you got it? The paint color looks like the current color of mine.
As for name's I call mine Eugene. It's probally clique' but I like it.

The cj was originally blue metallic.. However, when I bought it, it was Black, blue and flat green.. :barf:

Cool. If you post pics of your jeep... Let me know. I'd like to check it out too. :drool:

i'll see what I can do when the weather clears

alright Laura. I have uploaded a pic of Eugene in the gallery under johnnyreb. It was right before I took into town for tires. I tried to attach it to here, but it wouldn't let me.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks