Build Thread Laura's Hot Pink CJ7 Jeep! From ugly to WOW!

Build Thread Laura's Hot Pink CJ7 Jeep! From ugly to WOW!

76cj7chick

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 CJ7 Jeep with a engine/tranny/wiring harness out of a 1988 s10 blazer 4.3l v6 with th700r4 automatic tranny and a cj7 Dana 300 transfer case with Novak adapter.
Complete wiring harness from the s10 blazer. Painted with HOT PINK Pearl paint with standard sized metallic halographic pink flakes. Painted by me -a newb. New rear, front and side three wire LED lights, New parts, new custom dash-by me And a lot of guidance from fellow jeepers and lots of prayers etc.... :p
Okay,
So last year I purchased a ugly -almost dead CJ7.. The po's have done some crazy stuff to him but I think it came out okay so far. This is my first complete (on frame) build. Although, it is not complete, I feel it is coming out nicely.

I have hundreds of pics of my rebuild and hope to post them up as soon as I am finished with the jeep.

:chug:

Looks very nice you are doing a great job. :notworthy:

Just thought I would tell you that my wife saw your pink paint job today, and now she is trying to convince me that my Jeep would look good in pink.......thanks a lot!!

You have a very nice looking rig.:)

Just thought I would tell you that my wife saw your pink paint job today, and now she is trying to convince me that my Jeep would look good in pink.......thanks a lot!!

You have a very nice looking rig.:)
My wife would love a pink Jeep also but I don't see it happening.

My wife would love a pink Jeep also but I don't see it happening.

lol!!.....my wife not only wants pink, she really wants pink camouflage!!:eek:

lol!!.....my wife not only wants pink, she really wants pink camouflage!!:eek:
:laugh: Why so she can sneak up on a Mary Kay convention.

:laugh: Why so she can sneak up on a Mary Kay convention.

I told her that with pink camouflage, the only time she would be invisible would be at a Hello Kitty convention, and to just drop me off at the Bass Pro Shop around the corner before she gets there.:rolleyes:

And btw, sorry about temporarily hijacking your thread Laura....

Last edited:
Pink camo? check. Here you go. (hope this shows up, it's a facebook pic link)
255471_437181226321317_2082771680_n.jpg

They'll do the whole vehicle if you want.

Well, at least they didn't put all that mess on a real Jeep.:confused:....It's a shame the wire wheels didn't arrive in time to be installed for the picture.

That looks good! I am about to start a complete teardown on an 83 CJ7 which I plan on making it a "Military Style" build up... my wife has been begging me to paint it hot pink and purple!! Guess when we get to that point we will have to flip a coin!

You have a smart wife with great taste for great color. ;)

Re: Mtnwhlr

Rofl....

Well, at least they didn't put all that mess on a real Jeep.:confused:....It's a shame the wire wheels didn't arrive in time to be installed for the picture.

Umm.. Not really my taste...
I like my Hot pink jeep. (Looks purple, pink pearl in natural light) :eek:

Opps.. Just saw how old this thread is...:eek:

No sank you.... :wtf:

(I know this is a old thread... Too bad..):p

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks