Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Made ya look!

But who drives topless?

(Click for larger image)

Um... That's a little crazy :confused: :laugh:

I didn't have a top on my CJ for years, of course I never saw snow when I was in Central Florida but we did have a few days where it dropped down into the 30's or so :eek:!

Haven't done it yet but when you get snow and live in a rain forest, 13 feet of rain a year, it is not going to be done very often. It could be nice out and than all of a sudden you have a swimming pool in the jeep.

I take it off as soon as I can in the spring, but I run without the doors before that, as soon as it starts getting nice.

I used to do all the mud bog races with no top, no doors. Now I use a bikini top most all summer.

i run with the doors off and back window rolled up. starts raining just throw the doors back on and zip rear window.

I drive topless 365 days a year, with the wind in my hair and a raincoat in the backseat.....mostly because I'm too busy to put on the top that is still sitting in the box.:D

Ha ha! You can get away with that in Texas I imagine. I know I would if I still lived in Az. :)

I plan to run topless once the CJ is done, kinda hard with my ZJ's--haha even though have a sunroof in the 96 that is open almost all the time!!

I've done it in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Georgia...

Pics or it didn't happen! :laugh: :chug:

My top broke 5 years ago, and I never fixed it. I only drive it in the summer though...when the sun is shining!

Well, I broke down and finally put the top on her, but I have a feeling that she will soon rebel and strip off the top. She doesnt like any part of her to be restrained.:drool:

If you have been looking at the weather, we got some snow again.
And yes I drove in to work today, 24* outside and topless.

A guy asked me at a stop light:
"How the hell can you drive that thing is weather like this?

I said:
"My dad always told me if your gonna be stupid, you better be tough!"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks