Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Made ya look!

But who drives topless?

(Click for larger image)

Um... That's a little crazy :confused: :laugh:

I didn't have a top on my CJ for years, of course I never saw snow when I was in Central Florida but we did have a few days where it dropped down into the 30's or so :eek:!

Haven't done it yet but when you get snow and live in a rain forest, 13 feet of rain a year, it is not going to be done very often. It could be nice out and than all of a sudden you have a swimming pool in the jeep.

I take it off as soon as I can in the spring, but I run without the doors before that, as soon as it starts getting nice.

I used to do all the mud bog races with no top, no doors. Now I use a bikini top most all summer.

i run with the doors off and back window rolled up. starts raining just throw the doors back on and zip rear window.

I drive topless 365 days a year, with the wind in my hair and a raincoat in the backseat.....mostly because I'm too busy to put on the top that is still sitting in the box.:D

Ha ha! You can get away with that in Texas I imagine. I know I would if I still lived in Az. :)

I plan to run topless once the CJ is done, kinda hard with my ZJ's--haha even though have a sunroof in the 96 that is open almost all the time!!

I've done it in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Georgia...

Pics or it didn't happen! :laugh: :chug:

My top broke 5 years ago, and I never fixed it. I only drive it in the summer though...when the sun is shining!

Well, I broke down and finally put the top on her, but I have a feeling that she will soon rebel and strip off the top. She doesnt like any part of her to be restrained.:drool:

If you have been looking at the weather, we got some snow again.
And yes I drove in to work today, 24* outside and topless.

A guy asked me at a stop light:
"How the hell can you drive that thing is weather like this?

I said:
"My dad always told me if your gonna be stupid, you better be tough!"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom