Who drives topless?

Who drives topless?
I love nothing more than cruising with just the bikini top on. Last year alone I was pulled over three times for "not wearing my seatbelt". Once on base, and twice by the state police. All three times I had to convince them that until the 80's CJ's only had lap belts, which I had on...:rolleyes:

does it count if i only have a rolling chassie?

I use to always ride around without a top!
Its just not a jeep if its not topless in the woods

That sounds good to me:D

I drove mine everywhere with no top,doors,back seat,or tailgate and the bikini top under the seat:chug: now its gettin the resto:(

We've been in drought for three year. I haven't my top on for about the same span. It's just hanging in my office taking up space.:D

Longhorn that could be a good or a bad thing..We have had one of the rainiest summers that I can remember, At least one to two showers or storms a week.

Yeah, I guess if I look on the bright side I haven't had to mow this summer, at all!:laugh:

I rip the top off in March and put t back on in November. We also take the top off on Christmas eve and jump in to take the Xmas light tour. Amazing how much better the lights look when you have a open view, wrapped with a blanket in a jeep.

Finally had a chance to pull the top this weekend, good times!

Attachments

• DSCI0013.JPG
    DSCI0013.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 35
Um , Your in California and had to wait till Aug. to take the top off? :confused::poke:
Finally had a chance to pull the top this weekend, good times!

Works kept me pretty busy the last few months, and the weekends I havent worked we go to the river on the boat :D. If I'm going to ride around in 100 + heat I'd rather have water all around and an ice chest full of :chug:.

Boat?? !! Jeeps and boats , probably the two biggest money pits one can have. :D I here ya about the heat , I used to live a little west of Phoenix.
Works kept me pretty busy the last few months, and the weekends I havent worked we go to the river on the boat :D. If I'm going to ride around in 100 + heat I'd rather have water all around and an ice chest full of :chug:.

We had to drop a new engine in the boat about 4 years ago , so she's been turnkey since ( Knock on WOOD ) Not much to a jet boat so PM's & common sense on the water go along way to keeping her running ;)

x2
but I figure during the summer I spend time in the mountains, the river gets way to hot for me.

I work in the sun almost every day so 110 on the water ( +/- 85 ) is quite refreshing, did I mention the ice chest full of :chug: :D:D:D:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom