Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride

Will you be able to attend the 8th Annual Ouray - Silverton Trail Ride

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 8th Annual Colorado Trail Ride
Takeoff from Denver this morning.

121e34143294dab93ebcc021000ab0fa.jpg

Arrived in Boston

1e25c045bd49fe664a7851e64939527b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn your Jeep can fly.

I would like to thank Bill D and Carol for being such great hosts while we stayed in Colorado Springs. Much appreciated!

Also thanks to 007 for another year of stickers.

3ed9042c6c2fc7b756f84d0d73d313af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great trip! It just gets better every year! Thanks to BusaDave for planning another enjoyable trail ride. We met some new folks this year. Caveman and his wife, who we had already hooked up with in Northern Wisconsin in June, were a welcome addition to our group. And, at long last, we met CJ. I hope he becomes a regular on our trips.
We got home around 8:30PM on Sunday. Too late to unload the Jeep from the trailer, so I decided to wait until morning. Monday morning. I go out to unload the CJ only to discover that it had been holding it's bladder all week. Underneath the transfer case on the trailer "Chip" had relieved himself of about 1/2qt. of gear oil. OH WELL!, money, parts, repeat!

We are already looking forward to next springs wrenching and wheeling. Especially seeing all the great people that have become regulars on these trips!

Yes, thanks to 007 for the stickers. :chug:
24267d1535505387-planning-8th-annual-colorado-trail-ride-jeep-cj-sticker-medium-.jpg

Attachments

• Jeep-CJ sticker (Medium).jpg
    Jeep-CJ sticker (Medium).jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 75

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks