GRONK Performance MC2100 Upgrade

GRONK Performance MC2100 Upgrade
I thought they come all set up from him???

Mine wasn't to far off, seems to like a lower hg power valve (went from an 8.5hg to a 7.5hg) and I had to tweak the linkage on the accelerator pump a good bit... no carb expert but I expected to do a little as he is over a mile further up in elevation than I am (around 6000' vs 600') so I couldn't imagine that he would be able to get it perfect.

On the flip side, I have read plenty of reviews that have claimed complete plug and play with his carbs.

Tony

I also got a new 2150 from him for a good price. I do like the fact thats its new. It did take a few days to really get it dialed in right. I found to get it set right you do need a vacuum gauge. I also tried to get the electric choke from the old bbd carb to work with the 2150 but just ended up putting a manual choke on it and that made everything work much better. In the end the jeep has never help such a steady and solid ideal before . Im still messing with the timing a little but overall the jeeps runs real well.

I got a Gronk MC2100 back in December. No smog and a manual choke. 1.08 venturis. Hooked it up and it ran right away tuned pretty close to perfect right out of the box. For an air cleaner I bought an Edelbrock triangular air cleaner with a washable element for about 30 bucks it fit well end looks good.

That looks really cool. May get one myself.

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone bought anything from Gronk Performance lately? I had an email convo with him last year about an MC2100 for my CJ and tried to get in touch with him this year but haven't gotten a response.... I can go out on my own and build a 2100 for my 7, but heard his setups are the best.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom