GRONK Performance MC2100 Upgrade

GRONK Performance MC2100 Upgrade
I thought they come all set up from him???

Mine wasn't to far off, seems to like a lower hg power valve (went from an 8.5hg to a 7.5hg) and I had to tweak the linkage on the accelerator pump a good bit... no carb expert but I expected to do a little as he is over a mile further up in elevation than I am (around 6000' vs 600') so I couldn't imagine that he would be able to get it perfect.

On the flip side, I have read plenty of reviews that have claimed complete plug and play with his carbs.

Tony

I also got a new 2150 from him for a good price. I do like the fact thats its new. It did take a few days to really get it dialed in right. I found to get it set right you do need a vacuum gauge. I also tried to get the electric choke from the old bbd carb to work with the 2150 but just ended up putting a manual choke on it and that made everything work much better. In the end the jeep has never help such a steady and solid ideal before . Im still messing with the timing a little but overall the jeeps runs real well.

I got a Gronk MC2100 back in December. No smog and a manual choke. 1.08 venturis. Hooked it up and it ran right away tuned pretty close to perfect right out of the box. For an air cleaner I bought an Edelbrock triangular air cleaner with a washable element for about 30 bucks it fit well end looks good.

That looks really cool. May get one myself.

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone bought anything from Gronk Performance lately? I had an email convo with him last year about an MC2100 for my CJ and tried to get in touch with him this year but haven't gotten a response.... I can go out on my own and build a 2100 for my 7, but heard his setups are the best.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks