Fishing

Fishing
Nice eating size.
Gonna go catch some walleye soon, anyone got tips on how to get the biggin's?

troll the edges of the banks and sandbars, always worked for us. Always had good luck with mepps spiners up there in the wild north.
Sounds really good been a while since I had fresh walleye.

Last edited:
All this fish talk has got me itchin. July cant get here soon enough for my TN fishing trip with the pops and uncles. Probably more beer drinkin that fishing going to happen up will be fun. I'll make sure I take lots of pics.

Yea i know, no pics but I really caught a few trout the other night. My smashed thumb is still kinda gimpy so two got away, one was too small and brought home two rainbow and one lake. They all are pan size:drool:. Wife has had the weeks meals all planned so they got frozen.

Go to the market and buy them...

Susie, where is the fun in that? I'll take goen to the lake over going to the market anyday.

Yea I see big ones all the time at wal-mart:laugh:

Nice eating size.
Gonna go catch some walleye soon, anyone got tips on how to get the biggin's?

You just have to hold your mouth right!

:D Hello eveyone I live to FISH i just fig. i'd need a jeep to get me to the secert spots in style...lol :cool:
Bucket mouths,smallies,pike,steelies,salmon,trout,crappie,gillz,perch o an i cant forget about the ooooh so tasty walleye's are what i like to get down on so anyone that wants to talk fishin i can do it all day an love to share an take in all the info i can get... :notworthy:G.Loomis fo life :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

For me, going fishing means heading down to our favorite sushi place, mmmmmmmmm sushi :drool:

I'm an Orvis man myself. :)

If you live in an area where CVS is replacing Long's go there now and spend all you can on fishing gear. I just left one near me in Nor-Cal and paid 2.99 for Rapalas, .99 for Boyant spoons, .99 for Roboworms. 1.99 for Criplure. Apparently CVS does not sell fishing supplies so they are liquidating stock aquired in the takeover.:chug::drool:

Hope I still have enough cash to get the impact sockets I need.:eek:

Fishing is one of the greatest pass times, especially for a father/son camp trip. The best times I have had was fishing and camping with my father as a child. I don't think it matters whether you catch 0 or 100 fish, as long as the time spent was worth it. And of course, a fish wrapped in foil and grilled over the fire as very tasteful.

I love to fish with my dad hah and my family we are all outdoorsman, we hunt and we fish ha, but a few years back my dad caught a 41 and 1/4 inch tiger muskee that weighed 21.5 pounds it was a fun fishing trip. Just so you get a little history on this, they planted these fish in a few lakes around here to control the sucker fish population, they only way you can keep one is it has to be over 40 inches, they are a hybrid breed and cant reproduce.

Then my first year hunting i shot a 6x6 bull, or for you southerners a 12 point with a 42 inch spread i was 12, it was a good time that bull weighed so much along with a cow we shot, that we had to have 4 200+ lbs guys sit on the back of the four wheeler while my cousin drove, just so it wouldnt tip up.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom