2nd Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ.com Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• Total voters
2nd Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ.com Trail Ride
Can't wait to see the pictures guys. Wish I could make it not sure the jeep is going to be done by then. :( maybe next year
Bought a new HD video camera just for the occasion! - I will be taking a boat load of movies and pictures. It has GPS tracking so we can look back and pinpoint what pass or trail were on. :)

man, it sounds like you guys are prepared. I'll be thinking of you guys come august. take lots of pics, and it'll just inspire me to push harder to be ready next year.

I hope this becomes a yearly ride! If it does I'm going to hire Busa as an employee!
WOW what a job! A jeep trail guide! I'll take it!:D

well heck, busa, if you can keep up the excellent job of taking the most amazing pictures...then everything else should be a breeze. those from sivlerton...awesome

Phone was on vibrate , on the counter , 2 rooms away. :eek: I'll have a Cj ready by this time next year but man thats a haul. Those pictures are awesome though. Looks like a perfect Cj trail ride. Very impressive.

Just gave ya a buzz... Wish you could go also!

I'll have a Cj ready by this time next year but man thats a haul..

Pete, I really want to make next years ride. Get yours ready so we can go.
It's only 1500 miles for me, shouldn't be to much farther for you.:D

39 hrs drive time. 1950 miles. That would take some major planning.
Pete, I really want to make next years ride. Get yours ready so we can go.
It's only 1500 miles for me, shouldn't be to much farther for you.:D

Okay, so here's where we will have our group shot of CJs: Engineer Pass.
It's like you are on top of the world. All you can see is mountain tops. No sign of civilization. The highways and towns are in valleys too distant to see down into. (Ouray is out of the picture to the right, if you could see it)
4-04EngineerPassLookout.jpg
This is Dan (Djohnbb62) and my CJ5s.
So how many CJs are we going to have? Five? Six?
Here's my list of who I know is coming:
CJ
djohnbb62
IOPort51
TheDirtyCJ
Tin Medic
and Me

This is a Jeep-CJ trail ride but if you've got buddies with Wranglers or other off-roaders they are welcome too. Just give me a head count. I assume each CJ will be carrying 2 people.

Well, to top off the trip - I'm getting a new tat! A full calf one and I'm going to base it off of Daves CJ!

865_AmericanBasinCJ5Large.jpg

The image will be black and white and I'll get it on Thursday... It will take about five hours! :eek: After it heals I'll show it off on the trail ride!

Should I get color or should I be traditional an stick with black and white?

I think we need a posting of it in B/W to know for sure. But definitely the right pic. That one is awesome.....

Just the CJ, no back ground and JEEP-CJ.com below the image or even better on the tag. I think black and white. Full calf width. He said the tire detail will take the most time...

What I won't do for my site!

The image will be black and white and I'll get it on Thursday... It will take about five hours! :eek: After it heals I'll show it off on the trail ride!

Should I get color or should I be traditional an stick with black and white?

I say start a new thread and ask everyone
:rolleyes:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks