Your Man Cave

Your Man Cave
60 gal husky
240v

Ohh and they dont work right if you only wire them on a single pole:bang::bang::censored::censored::bang::bang:
Then figured out what i had done and:laugh: '
:chug:

Added a new rolling tool box to the collection!
42 wide
around 60 or 62 tall

Got it from napa but was in need of one

Never posted up mine.
It's got a 10x18 garage area, with the open carport big enough for 2 full size trucks.
This was where I rebuilt that T-150 and t-case.

I really need to up date my pic's LOL.

dsc04650.jpg

Currently using my greenhouse to tear apart my CJ. (Again) I also have a garage, but PO removed the garage door and put in a large window and standard door, so I can't get a CJ in there unless it's in pieces. I use the garage for storing, and working on my motorcycles. I just removed my SBC from my CJ, and getting that engine through that door with an engine hoist was definately a challenge. I use the greenhouse for most of my CJ and truck work. My wife hates it, and is very supportive of me having a large shop built soon so she can have her greenhouse back.

I'll take some pics of my garage later today.

found some old cedar in an old lumber yard. it was about 20 years old. put it up did the floor added some outlets and and lights. Next I am going back to the yard and get some old rusted tin for the celing . Hang my Neon beer signs and old signs and that is about it.
it is the only pic I have ill see if I can snap more....right now it is full of beetle and CJ.

Its bigger than it looks.

Thats what she said......... Sorry had to.

photo0532.jpg

Last edited:
My garage is truly my man cave. I have a 32" tv with a full sized fridge that always has beer in it. I own a lot of woodworking tools and have 3 kids, yet somehow keep it orginized enough to park my full sized pickup in it every night. All my neigbors at first thought I was a crazy redneck, but now it is the hangout to watch the races, football and whatever else is on. Also the perferct spot on Sunday morning to watch Sportcenter, of course the neighbors come over for that.

:chug:

Doo mane muffler bearing, if thats what she said something is WRONG.

Ok a little update. Shop is wire for 220. Ran wires for a welder and a compressor. Built 2 benches so far one is 2 deep x 16 long. Almost ready to put the insulation in and then start putting up dry wall

parking garage...
DSC04178.png
drive around house access 20x40 project shop...
DSC04181.png

parking garage...
DSC04178.jpg
drive around house access 20x40 project shop...
DSC04181.jpg
DSC04185.jpg

Here is my Cave. I am almost done with this bike. I have since moved out the foosball table and replaced it with a 1976 CJ5. Pics will come soon. That room in the back right corner is my "Motorcycle" garage. I had my two Ducati's in there, away from my kids. Once I am done with this Chopper I will have her in there instead. On the other side of my Cave I have my fridge(filled with beer and Old school Pepsi) and other tools.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 346
  • floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 407
  • GOOD1.jpg
    GOOD1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Always wanted a checker tile floor in garage till I fell on my butt in my buddy's shop. The slightest spill of water,oil,anti-freeze or any other liquid is like walking on ice.
This summer I have plans to set up my 2 car garage the way I want it. building walls and making shop a L shape since 1/2 of second bay is for storage. walls will be finished in a foil faced fiberglass panels that are fire proof. The panels will also serve as a insulation with a R value of 30, I think that should keep me cool in the summer and roastie toastie in the winter.Even with the L shape I will still be able to fit 3 jeeps with plenty of extra room to work, I already have most of my equipment already so right now I'm about set , I plan on ordering a lift very soon .

Everything I have so far :

60 gal compressor with a 100 gal overflow tank

Century Ark welder 220

Chicago Electric flux core welder 110

Lincoln mig welder with Argon gas 220

Chicago Electric plasma cutter 110

Oxy/Accetiline torch

15 ton Floor jack

5 sets of 10 to jack stands

Engine hoist

Engine stand

Parts washer

power washer

Drill press

12 ton press

10 ton tub bender

portable metal brake

2 Snap On tool chest 3 tier (fully stocked with tools)

1 Craftsman tool chest 2 tier with assorted power tools

1 rubber maid shop cart

Here's some of my working tools. My welding cart has both the MIG and short arc machine. It actually was made to sit on casters the other way. I turned on edge and modified it to accept both my machines. When was the last time ya'll saw a piece of equipment made for Monkey Wards? Yep, it works like a charm. It is powered by a lengthy extension cord that reaches all the way to the end of the driveway. Both machines can use it. I also have an oxy-acetylene rig, no pictures. MAC roll away with a pretty good selection of hand tools. There's my grinder, made by my grandpa. And my air mover for a good breeze. I'll post better pictures and pix of other stuff later.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 175
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 155
Here is the inside of my shop. It has a little bit of everything except for and ironworker which is next on my list. There is always something going on inside there.

normal_mike11.jpg

normal_sleeping~0.JPG

Farmer mike, I see only one sorta green thing in there and you call yourself a farmer?:D

Nice shop though.:drool:

Farmer mike, I see only one sorta green thing in there and you call yourself a farmer?:D

Nice shop though.:drool:

Ya got me on that one so here you go. Oh and we have a few colors.

normal_2_005.jpg

normal_cat~0.JPG

I'll even throw in one of my screw ups.

normal_tractor2.jpg

OK you win.

The hoe on it's side looks like a mess.:eek:

This is my man cave. Small two car garage that has just enough room for my Jeep and my tools. I have a small shed out back that I have some parts stored in. My wire feed welder and my torch are at my sons, and every time I get them back so I can use them they are always empty!

Attachments

• Sept. 24,2011 005.jpg
    Sept. 24,2011 005.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Sept. 24,2011 004.jpg
    Sept. 24,2011 004.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 329
  • Sept. 24,2011 003.jpg
    Sept. 24,2011 003.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 405
  • Sept. 24,2011 001.jpg
    Sept. 24,2011 001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 302
  • Sept. 24,2011 002.jpg
    Sept. 24,2011 002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 315

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 329

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks