Your Man Cave

Your Man Cave
That's a good looking cave there FishinFool, what is that frame on its side in the first picture?

thats the scout frame my dana 44s came out from under

here is mine. nothing real nice.
dsc00050_thumb.jpg
dsc00051_thumb.jpg
dsc00052_thumb.jpg
dsc00053_thumb.jpg

its alittle messy. in the winter everything just gets thrown in it.

Is the pink bike hanging from the rafters yours or mrsdalefan's?:D

nice caves heres mine it truly is like a cave in the winter. bet on the bright side it is easy to keep your favorite beverage cold.

cave001.jpg

it is very nice inside

Picture026.jpg

the beverage center Picture109.jpg

A lift in your man cave.:drool: I was planning on putting one in my garage when I had the house built. The garage has 10' ceilings, so figured I could use a small scissor lift to get vehicles 4 to 5' off the ground. The builder didn't tell me a beam would run right in the middle of the garage. It is only 9' smack dab in the center of the garage!:mad:

:drool: :notworthy: i wished i lived by you.:chug:

the lift was a very good investment at just over $2,000.00 delivered when i built the shop i just budgeted for it and after being laid off in December and will jobs few and far between it helps us survive.

the tunnel is some thing i do for the kids every year there is a big picnic table we cover with a poly tarp in the fall then as i plow the bank builds the tunnel into the picnic table is about 10 to 12 feet deep and that is actually less snow than normal.

heres the real shop
Picture281-1.jpg

I like the hand cabinet. Where did you get the parts? Are the gloves and arm holes part of a kit? I had to chuckle at the pic with the bikes / toys piled on top the hoist! :laugh:

See CJ, the engine hoist does get used for more than just a bike rack!:D

I'm jealous of all of you guys. I have a strict landlord and no place to really work on anything anyway because of the odd criss-cross concrete/grass (it's really hard to explain). Any time I do work on anything, it's a pretty precarious situation to say the least. All the more reason to hurry up and move up north and into something with a garage!

Definitely time for a garage! I don't know if I could take living without one. :)

alteredxj, where did you get your lift?
Looks like a nice setup. What does it use to actually lift?
Capacity? Mechanical safety?

well I am finally getting an "upgrade" from the downgrade I took when we first moved to OK. Its not much, but its a site better than what I've had for nearly a year!

This is what I have been working out of since we rented this house.
Photo0483.jpg

this is what they installed today...
Photo0498.jpg

got a lot of work to do, like enclose the sides and front/rear, run some kind of 220V out here from the house...that kinda stuff. Then I need to build a shed to store all the extra parts I have been collecting and the misc that normally ends up in a garage (camping gear, boating equipment, fishing stuff...) So it won't clutter what little space I will still have.
I am thankful that there is a concrete slab already here, and the landlord didn't mind us putting this up!

Looks much cleaner and larger! Should be even better when the 'sides' get installed!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks