You know you own a CJ when.....

You know you own a CJ when.....
It has been in the Shop so long you forgot what it looks like.

My Jeep was in the shop since last December. I just got it back yesterday!

Ok - We need a “that sucks” button. Man, you should have at least been given visitation rights........ at least she’s home!!

Sent from the nice cool A/C

My Jeep was in the shop since last December. I just got it back yesterday!

I feel your pain! My CJ5 was in the shop since March 2018. I just got it back this week.

You’re driving along at a nice leisurely 40mph, it’s dark, and the evening breeze thru the doorless opening is delightful.... then you notice very small specks of moisture on the windshield..... Your first thought is “well, there goes a radiator hose”. You stick your hand out to see if it comes back smelling like antifreeze...... only to realize it was sprinkling rain. But - From a just previously clear sky.....

Sent while wondering where all the CCW’s were in Texas

When you start getting depressed because you're running out of things to fix on your CJ. :D

When you start getting depressed because you're running out of things to fix on your CJ. :D
It's a CJ you never run out of things to fix.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

when little things like finally breaking free that rusted O2 sensor makes your week. :)

What O2 sensor???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What O2 sensor???

It's the one going to the exhaust. Completely seized-up because the PO didn't put anti-seize on the threads. Nearly broke my wrist trying to unscrew it, but finally got it!

Attachments

• DSC07879.jpg
    DSC07879.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 31
Oh - I forgot CJ’s have em. I don’t have any of that stuff

When you can fit into parking spots a sub-compact would have difficulty getting in.

You know you own a CJ when you feel incapable of fixing some things, but you do it anyway because there isn't a mechanic for a hundred square miles who knows any more than you do.

Amen, brother....

You ride thru downtown areas just so you can see the CJ's reflection in the windows....

Sent from underneath a ceiling fan blowing a nice cool breeze using Tapatalk

You ride thru downtown areas just so you can see the CJ's reflection in the windows....

Sent from underneath a ceiling fan blowing a nice cool breeze using Tapatalk
Been there love that.

Had a Gert moment a bit ago.... came outta Home Depot and saw this under the Jeep

0f6b861b1c0395abd56035d7ac4de2ce.jpg

Then realized it was just dried white paint

Sent from the epicenter of a mosquito convention

When you smell burning wiring and it takes awhile to figure out the smell is coming from a house fire 4 blocks away and not the CJ

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

When you buy a new lift to make repairs quicker and easier
2d7b5667cdc315a91b3ea1acd79b4e00.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks