Would Anyone Be Interested in Modified 4.0 Harnesses?

Would Anyone Be Interested in Modified 4.0 Harnesses?
Hi mate could you do one for a 95 xj motor and auto into a CJ6 with a Novak Dana 20 setup and here's the big if could you ship it down under

Hi mate it will be a aw4 or if that can't be done I maybe able to use a 6 speed tj man box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, right hand drive with a manual would be my ideal set up.

The aw4 has it's own separate controller and harness that plugs into part of the engine harness , I can make the engine harness for you but you will need to be able to get the tranny harness.

Manual is too easy I could get you a harness ready asap. I have one from a yj currently in my garage.

I just wanted to put out that the CJ harnesses can now be made to work with the factory tach for those that don't want to buy an aftermarket tachometer.

I just wanted to put out that the CJ harnesses can now be made to work with the factory tach for those that don't want to buy an aftermarket tachometer.

Correct. The tach just needs to be spliced inline with the positive side of the coil wire near the oil filter. Trick is to make sure that the coil is the only thing pulling current through the tach. The old CJ tachs are to be wired in series so they can sense the pulses of current that pass through them. This is why the positive side should be used.

Attached is an FSM. Cut is between splice S109 and the coil.

Attachments

• Tach Splice.jpg
    Tach Splice.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 174
Correct. The tach just needs to be spliced inline with the positive side of the coil wire near the oil filter. Trick is to make sure that the coil is the only thing pulling current through the tach. The old CJ tachs are to be wired in series so they can sense the pulses of current that pass through them. This is why the positive side should be used.

Attached is an FSM. Cut is between splice S109 and the coil.

The positive coil wire in the 4.0 powers the injectors, the coil , and runs to the alternator.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks