Misc. What do I need to do next?

Misc. What do I need to do next?
Mornin - J hit the link and got this....

e224566ee9bc1f3d39c02749053e8660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, that is what I needed to see. It works for me so now I need to use my test account.

Copy that, Ghostrider

Ah, yes! Like coming home

Does that mean the itherthread inthe MISC folder are pending?

Means I can’t type for :dung: LOL. “The other threads”...... I need to get my typing thumbs tuned.......

Misc. Forum is back for me now... Thanks, CJ...!!!

Would sure like to see the "EDIT" feature made permanent. So much easier to go back and update photos, update links, fix mistakes, etc.

So many photos have no links and are now gone. If the EDIT feature were made permanent, people would be more likely to update. I updated a ton during the transition.

There is a ton of content on this site that is simply useless due to broken links. I don't mean in the forum. I mean broken links to outside content where the provider has changed policies (like PhotoBucket), or no longer exist, or the URLs have changed.

I use this site as a database for info... sometimes the data needs to be updated.

Would sure like to see the "EDIT" feature made permanent. So much easier to go back and update photos, update links, fix mistakes, etc.

So many photos have no links and are now gone. If the EDIT feature were made permanent, people would be more likely to update. I updated a ton during the transition.

There is a ton of content on this site that is simply useless due to broken links. I don't mean in the forum. I mean broken links to outside content where the provider has changed policies (like PhotoBucket), or no longer exist, or the URLs have changed.

I use this site as a database for info... sometimes the data needs to be updated.
Enabling all time edit globally is an easy thing to do but hard to manage. The reason forums do not do this globally is to control spam as well as other things.

If a trusted member were to ask me for this I can do it on a user level. I allowed TDH to edit his 'troubleshooting and correcting your steering' thread for just the reason you brought up. He put all the images back after the site he hosted them on went belly up. -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/troubleshooting-correcting-your-steering.4106/

Enabling all time edit globally is an easy thing to do but hard to manage. The reason forums do not do this globally is to control spam as well as other things.

If a trusted member were to ask me for this I can do it on a user level. I allowed TDH to edit his 'troubleshooting and correcting your steering' thread for just the reason you brought up. He put all the images back after the site he hosted them on went belly up. -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/troubleshooting-correcting-your-steering.4106/
I'd like to request all time edit then. It is just so much easier to deal with the information and keep things updated.

You are the man... thanks for the trust. I won't abuse the privilege.
No problem. The edit is only for your posts and not thread titles but it is indefinite. Hope this helps you. If you want to edit other threads that you believe you can fix the links for send me a Conversation message and we can work something out.

I am in the middle of writing some rules to fix all the internal links to the old gallery and threads / posts and signatures.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks