Misc. What do I need to do next?

Misc. What do I need to do next?
Ok, CJ - You told me to stroll thru the website and offer suggestions. I’ll throw em on here as I think of em........

Any updates on when the “Misc” thread will be back? I know it very labor intensive, so I’m just checkin. So I guess rather than a suggestion, I’ll settle for an update

Sent from right here.......

I went to edit a post from awhile back. Couldn't do it. Anyway we can do that easier and have a text there saying why it was edited?

I went to edit a post from awhile back. Couldn't do it. Anyway we can do that easier and have a text there saying why it was edited?

Hmmm - We had that ability till recently. I agree.

I believe it times out after awhile. I think that's the way it was before. Sometimes I don't see a misspelled word or a double pic till the next day. I'd just like the ability to fix it without being a pita 😁

It must time out quick......

But you appear to be correct. I just edited and added this part. Dang, now we hafta proofread in real time .....

Think it is 5-10 minutes

What if we can’t spell that fast?? LOL

S O L

Ah - For THAT tatoo, location is EVERYTHING

How about scrapping the old Misc thread and just start a new one. If some of the old topics can revived easiy transfer them into the new Misc.

Ok, CJ - You told me to stroll thru the website and offer suggestions. I’ll throw em on here as I think of em........

Any updates on when the “Misc” thread will be back? I know it very labor intensive, so I’m just checkin. So I guess rather than a suggestion, I’ll settle for an update

I believe it times out after awhile. I think that's the way it was before. Sometimes I don't see a misspelled word or a double pic till the next day. I'd just like the ability to fix it without being a pita 😁
It must time out quick......

But you appear to be correct. I just edited and added this part. Dang, now we hafta proofread in real time .....

Think it is 5-10 minutes
What if we can’t spell that fast?? LOL

Thinking about getting this tattoo. 😁
Ah - For THAT tatoo, location is EVERYTHING

How about scrapping the old Misc thread and just start a new one. If some of the old topics can revived easiy transfer them into the new Misc.
Wow - you all slay me but in a good way.

Talks about Misc forum. Will be repaired. See here -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/threads/ooop-errors-and-broken-links.63746/

Thread editing time out can be changed. Let me know what you would like. It can be set on a forum basis also.
The only one who does not get "Edited by' is me All other edited post do get that message.

Just create a new misc. thread. I haven't posted because my content doesn't fit anywhere. I suppose the same is true for many members.

BTW - You can start a new thread - What did you do with your CJ today? and it will b merged with the old on once it is repaired.

Mornin - J hit the link and got this....

e224566ee9bc1f3d39c02749053e8660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks