What are Your Other Hobbies?

What are Your Other Hobbies?
Is that where ColdWater comes from? Makes sense...

I got my NAUI open water when I was 15 years old... LOL - Mom had to take me to lessons... Funny thing, I told them I was 17 and they actually put it on my license. When I turned 16 (diving license said 18) I was able to use it to by beer! Yep - a NAUI license! I was very popular then... Now not so much! :D LOL I became a member of NSS-CDS and certified by NACD many years later but didn't do much with it.

Oops, I missed this... Yup Cold north diving, water temp in some spots is a balmy 36* now! I have more money tied up in tech gear than I do in Jeeps. I am fascinated by those little choppers, but fear that I would post haste completely destroy one in mere seconds:(

Well...maybe it sounds too girly for some but I garden. Relaxes me as well as it gives me satisfaction to see my wife's expression at how pretty her (OUR!) garden is.

LMAO! :LOL: Those little 400's are squirrely as hell but he does a great job of flying it. That little fish was probably about as much as it could lift! Good video!

I have a thread floating about some place, but I'm into RC Crawlers, computers, Fishing, and my Jeep.

i like fishing, watching my 4 year old drive her jeep in the summer, nascar, and tinkering with stuff.

Figured Id bring this thread back from the dead. Loved playing with AFX cars when I was a kid. Got into it again when my son was young but didnt really have room for it. We switched to video game racing but I always preferred AFX. Now I have the room in my attic so heres a track I designed. Not about all out speed but more technical. I need to clean it up a little and add all my flags but here it is.

1215221823a.jpg

Don’t do it nearly as much as years ago, free diving and spear fishing with a Hawaiian sling and sending lead down range.

Gardening and tinkering on stuff in my garage. Old ford tractors seem to be the thing lately.
001.JPG

Don’t do it nearly as much as years ago, free diving and spear fishing with a Hawaiian sling and sending lead down range.

Wow got me beat there. Must be some amazing scenery at the least.

Gardening and tinkering on stuff in my garage. Old ford tractors seem to be the thing lately.View attachment 77180

Since I bought my house Ive gotten a bit into gardening myself... But not tractor level. I grew up with farm land surrounding me though and always appreciated them. You have to be hard core to be a farmer. My Uncle Roy was one tough SOB.

Since I bought my house Ive gotten a bit into gardening myself... But not tractor level. I grew up with farm land surrounding me though and always appreciated them. You have to be hard core to be a farmer. My Uncle Roy was one tough SOB.
I was raised on a small family farm but the profit margin wasn't enough to sustain it. Father sold out when I was about 20 or so. I miss some of it still but don't miss the 24/7 tending the cattle.

Ditto on the farming. Large garden (tractor size), pigs, goats, chickens, and a llama.

Goats8.jpg
Llama6.jpg
Pigs3.jpg
Produce1.jpg
Garden1.jpg
TractorAndScott.jpg

I grew up on a small farm also in Oregon. We had a couple of those Ford tractors also. We were also to small and my dad sold out.

Too many hobbies, keeps me from actually completing any...Fishing, woodworking, automotive anything from repair to watching any auto racing, quit most of my various collections, camping, who doesn't like shooting lol, get me outdoors in one of my Jeeps and I'm having a blast.

Camping, motorcycle riding, camping while motorcycle riding, mountain biking, putting lead down range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks