What are Your Other Hobbies?

What are Your Other Hobbies?

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
So - what else keeps you busy? Me? I like walking in the park, eating ice cream and gardening... NOT!

I am passionate about my saltwater setup (180 gal), flying (and crashing) remote control helicopters, computers and I really enjoy jumping out of perfectly good airplanes...

You?

need I say more...
More great hobbies! I have many pistols myself. My fav is my Colt 1911 but I love shooting my SS Ruger Redhawk 44mag (8" barrel), among others.

Now, on to Nascar... Who doesn't like Nascar? I don't know because I don't associate with that type of person... :) You'll like this, I grew up with the nephew of a pretty well know motorsports personality... Spent many, many days and nights tooling around with all kinds of racers and racing teams. You might recognize the last name, Roush. Great times...

Surfing.....:D though I'm getting to the age where it seems I suffer more joint pain than enjoyment. Other hobbies are catching mice. My wife has a stupid habit of constantly leaving food out...hence...we tend to get a mouse or two. Got a cat that's proved worthless which I guess means it's pretty much like all other cats. I'm becoming more and more involved with the sports car stuff. Was a huge boat fan but got tired of the constant maintenence. Gave my boat away with the condition that I could use it anytime I wanted.:cool: I also like bullying weak and defenseless people.:banana:

Surfing.....:D though I'm getting to the age where it seems I suffer more joint pain than enjoyment. Other hobbies are catching mice. My wife has a stupid habit of constantly leaving food out...hence...we tend to get a mouse or two. Got a cat that's proved worthless which I guess means it's pretty much like all other cats. I'm becoming more and more involved with the sports car stuff. Was a huge boat fan but got tired of the constant maintenence. Gave my boat away with the condition that I could use it anytime I wanted.:cool: I also like bullying weak and defenseless people.:banana:
You forgot soldering... :)

What the heck is this thing?

attachment.php

What the heck is this thing?

attachment.php

Halibut (big flounder) they get up to 500 lbs this one is 165 lbs
caught on 17 lb test and faught it for 3 hrs trying not to snap the line

they are very tastey

Halibut (big flounder) they get up to 500 lbs this one is 165 lbs
caught on 17 lb test and faught it for 3 hrs trying not to snap the line

they are very tastey
Ahh.. I LOVE halibut. One of my favorite meals when I go out. Send me a big fillet next time! :D :notworthy:

You are what you eat.....

Ok, I like to be bad. I like music. I have dj equipment now, so the party is in my garage which tends to have a lot of space because none of the trucks fit in it. AND I sing and dance. And then there is that thing I call Bubba. Chasing a kid is so much fun.

When I was in 5th grade, I got the big talk about life changes. They told us all to get married and have kids. Them bastards!

You are what you eat.....

Ok, I like to be bad. I like music. I have dj equipment now, so the party is in my garage which tends to have a lot of space because none of the trucks fit in it. AND I sing and dance. And then there is that thing I call Bubba. Chasing a kid is so much fun.

When I was in 5th grade, I got the big talk about life changes. They told us all to get married and have kids. Them bastards!
I must be a taco because I'm fixin' TexMex tonight!

Dance and sing? Have you ever done Vegas??? :D

Wreck diving, I have a boat I hardly get to use, and my AR rifles.

Wreck diving, I have a boat I hardly get to use, and my AR rifles.
Is that where ColdWater comes from? Makes sense...

I got my NAUI open water when I was 15 years old... LOL - Mom had to take me to lessons... Funny thing, I told them I was 17 and they actually put it on my license. When I turned 16 (diving license said 18) I was able to use it to by beer! Yep - a NAUI license! I was very popular then... Now not so much! :D LOL I became a member of NSS-CDS and certified by NACD many years later but didn't do much with it.

Well I planted my Trex (RH helicopter) this evening! I was in my back yard and had a 'duh' moment!

Here is an old picture of a few of my 'fleet'... Disregard the little sucker in the front, I put that in there for my Brother. I have since added a few others and the big one in the back is still my favorite!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks