Stretching a frame.

Should have the funds in for it around X-mas time. Look for a build thread then. :D Im pretty sure this is the rte. Im gonna go.

Should have the funds in for it around X-mas time. Look for a build thread then. :D Im pretty sure this is the rte. Im gonna go.

should we ask what year that X-mas will be in?

:laugh: :D :chug:

I could always put it up as a contest. Closest to the right year gets to post here free as much as he wants!!!! :laugh: Its all up to our legal system right now , as its been for the last 2 yrs. I think I see light at the end of the tunnel finally. :punk:
should we ask what year that X-mas will be in?

:laugh: :D :chug:

Should have mentioned that the PO also stretched the front in the same manner. Still trying to get a hold of him to get more info on what he used on what, For instant he never mention while stretching the front he also swapped in an wide trac Dana 30. But as most of you know the best part of owning a CJ is learning all there is to learn about it.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks