stereo decisions, decisions, decisions

stereo decisions, decisions, decisions
:) okay I can't wait. My daughter likes Korean Rap.......

Please feel free to stop by, I've got some fairly decent pioneer speakers on the shelf I ripped out of my CJ. Drive by and they are yours.

I like the Vintage Vibe 200W set as well. Good price if it's built well enough. I like that it is a mid-price point between the Retro sound units and the too-low to be worth anything PYLE PLR22MPF (http://www.amazon.com/PYLE-PLR22MPF...p/B002E9GUBI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8)

Was hoping to get this unit, along with some crappy speakers, throw in some rap, turn it up to the point of major distortion and make a drive past Hedgehog's house.

We BOTH could do this :laugh::poke:
LG

I will say this. With a hole already there for a stereo I'm all for adding one. Nothing worse than an empty hole in the dash. Believe me I've gone down the stereo road in my '80 CJ5. It didn't come with a stereo hole and someone butchered the stock speaker grill type holes to add an in dash stereo. The antenna hole must have been cut with a chisel. What a stinkin' mess that was. Once everything was repaired to the point where it looked nice some punk stole my speakers. In the end was I pleased with the whole affair ..... No, I was not. Besides hearing the thing at speed was a joke. So, when I advise someone to use a modern head phone stereo I'm not kidding at all. They will get better all around sound.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks