Show your rig!

cant beat metal, on metal, on freezing cold metal.

Plus on a similar note my only heater is where my headers come close to the floor and give me not as cold metal

P.S. what are those stickers on my dash supposed to be?
Yep! The headers keep my floor board so hot I have melted my tennis shoe soles before! When it's 99 and 100% humidity and your not moving it gets HOT! :down: On another not - my heater works VERY well. I just put a new core in it a couple of years ago...

What stickers? Are you talking about on the left side of the dash?

do you know what those stickers on my dash are supposed to be, all i know is that the bottom one is where my VIN sticker is supposed to be, but for some reason it has been cut out. which is fitting because it says it's supposed to meet safety codes... but i doubt it does.

do you know what those stickers on my dash are supposed to be, all i know is that the bottom one is where my VIN sticker is supposed to be, but for some reason it has been cut out. which is fitting because it says it's supposed to meet safety codes... but i doubt it does.
Your talking about the area I circled in red correct?

attachment.php

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 191
thats the one
To tell you the truth - I vagely remember that sticker on my original dash from 72. I'm sure it had evolved by your year to a slightly different warning. I'm pretty sure it listed the VIN, some normal warnings and other things as well - like tire inflations, fuel type, and paint codes.
I think I still have my old steel dash laying around some where (since replaced with an all aluminum brushed one). I'll take a few pictures if I can find it.

wow cj i love your cj. lol.

here is my rig, but its not a cj. wish it was. i plan on getting a scrambler and doing a full resto job after i get out of the army.

P9020033.jpg

jeep.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg
PA270034.jpg

Soon to come 4.0, NV-3550, and np241(rubi case) out of an 01 tj

- 2.5 out of a 00 Tj
- AX-5 rebuilt by hand
- 231 t-case
- Advance adapters slip yoke eliminator kit
- Warn M-8000 lb winch
- Driveline superstore cv rear drive shaft
- Upgraded flywheel
- Exready heavy duty clutch
- 5 Crager simulated bead lock wheels
- 33x12.5x15in Goodyear MT-R’s
- 3.5 in super lift
- 1 ¼ daystar shackle lift
- Full polypropylene bushing kit
- Skyjacker hydro series shocks
- High temp thermostat
- Pioneer head unit
- Pioneer speakers
- 10in MA audio sub
- Airaid air intake
- Pacesetter headers
- 4.0 throttle body
- Poweraid throttle body spacer
- Accel super coil
- Brown Dog motor mounts and engine brackets
- Warn Rock crushers
- Rugged ridge front bumper
- Rugged ridge rear tire swing bumper
- Super 35 kit, full Detroit locker
- SSBC disc brake conversion for dana 35
- Tj 6in extended flares
- Corbeau A-4 racing seats
- Tj brake booster
- 6 rock lights
- 4 KC daylighter, 2 bumper, 2 windshield
- High Lift Jack
- RC front and rear diff guards
- TJ 7in fender flares
- Eletric fan converson
- 4.56 superior front and rear gear set
- Dana 30(front) and Dana 35(rear) axles
- High lift Jack

Last edited:
Here you go, here is my 1992 Wrangler Rubicon YJ

main.php

main.php

main.php

All these pictures were taken in the Sierra National Forest California, on Swamp Lake Trail.

Rig details:
4.0l, AX15, NP231 with Tera Low, Dana 30 with 4.56 gears and ARB, Dana 35 with 4.56 and ARB, BFG Mud Terain, Warn 9.5ti, Custom Rock Sliders, Custom Front Bumper, 4" lift shackle reverse system, Rock lights, custom onboard air system, LED taillights and Hansen Offroad Rear bumper system.

Last edited:
thats a nice little yj. do you like the tera low converson. ive been told allot of negative stuff about it, thendsy to blow seals and shifitng issues.
if you have ARB's front and rear did u get rid of the vaccum disconnect in the front and swap in tj shafts?

wow cj i love your cj. lol.

here is my rig, but its not a cj. wish it was. i plan on getting a scrambler and doing a full resto job after i get out of the army.

P9020033.jpg

jeep.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg
PA270034.jpg

Soon to come 4.0, NV-3550, and np241(rubi case) out of an 01 tj

- 2.5 out of a 00 Tj
- AX-5 rebuilt by hand
- 231 t-case
- Advance adapters slip yoke eliminator kit
- Warn M-8000 lb winch
- Driveline superstore cv rear drive shaft
- Upgraded flywheel
- Exready heavy duty clutch
- 5 Crager simulated bead lock wheels
- 33x12.5x15in Goodyear MT-R’s
- 3.5 in super lift
- 1 ¼ daystar shackle lift
- Full polypropylene bushing kit
- Skyjacker hydro series shocks
- High temp thermostat
- Pioneer head unit
- Pioneer speakers
- 10in MA audio sub
- Airaid air intake
- Pacesetter headers
- 4.0 throttle body
- Poweraid throttle body spacer
- Accel super coil
- Brown Dog motor mounts and engine brackets
- Warn Rock crushers
- Rugged ridge front bumper
- Rugged ridge rear tire swing bumper
- Super 35 kit, full Detroit locker
- SSBC disc brake conversion for dana 35
- Tj 6in extended flares
- Corbeau A-4 racing seats
- Tj brake booster
- 6 rock lights
- 4 KC daylighter, 2 bumper, 2 windshield
- High Lift Jack
- RC front and rear diff guards
- TJ 7in fender flares
- Eletric fan converson
- 4.56 superior front and rear gear set
- Dana 30(front) and Dana 35(rear) axles
- High lift Jack
That is one heck of a list! Sounds like a great ride!

Here you go, here is my 1992 Wrangler Rubicon YJ

main.php

main.php

main.php

All these pictures were taken in the Sierra National Forest California, on Swamp Lake Trail.

Rig details:
4.0l, AX15, NP231 with Tera Low, Dana 30 with 4.56 gears and ARB, Dana 35 with 4.56 and ARB, BFG Mud Terain, Warn 9.5ti, Custom Rock Sliders, Custom Front Bumper, 4" lift shackle reverse system, Rock lights, custom onboard air system, LED taillights and Hansen Offroad Rear bumper system.

Man that looks like allot of fun and it looks like a nice setup! One thing we don't have here down south is areas like that to wheel...

thats a nice little yj. do you like the tera low converson. ive been told allot of negative stuff about it, thendsy to blow seals and shifitng issues.
if you have ARB's front and rear did u get rid of the vaccum disconnect in the front and swap in tj shafts?

I have had the Tera Low for three years with no issues it has been great. I still have the vaccum disconnect, I like the ARB lockers a lot.

Man that looks like allot of fun and it looks like a nice setup! One thing we don't have here down south is areas like that to wheel...

Thanks, Swamp Lake is a fun trail, we have many great trails here in the Sierra National Forest. I lived in North Carolina for six years from 1989 to 1995 no Rocks just mud and sand.

Thanks, Swamp Lake is a fun trail, we have many great trails here in the Sierra National Forest. I lived in North Carolina for six years from 1989 to 1995 no Rocks just mud and sand.
That is about all we have here in S GA. Not much else...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks