Save a Jeep????

Save a Jeep????
I thought I did in another thread but I'll check. Take a look at the Cj 8 I posted up in the "great deals " section.

Hasnt e-mailed me back yet. Kinda stinks cause I wouldve liked to have looked at it this weekend. Shouldve gotten a phone #. Its back to work Monday :mad: and Im not sure when I'll get to go up to take a peak.

After a few back and forth e-mails due to scheduling conflicts I wont even get up to see this beast until the 26th. He has vacation and then I have a 13 day stretch with no off days. I'll update after I see it.

Yes, the other little project is arriving next week, any guesses on the weight?

cb

She arrived yesterday afternoon and was great all day, but her schedule seemed to favor the evening... She and Mom are doing well. Not a "CJ", but a "TJ"... best I could do in arguing for the name ;)

cb

Sorry guys. I decided against this one. There where just too many things Id have to do and change.

I have a lead on a better project but Im not gonna post till Im definate.

Thanx Pete

Is it still for sale? for a 1000 with a new frame, I would consider taking a ride with my trailer... I would have to put the `Cuda on hold though... hmmmmm.

cb

Its still for sale . He emailed me today. Its just a bit too much for me. Pm me and I'll send you his e-mail. Id love to see you do this build Chad.

I was suprised to see you offer the Scram-j-7 for sale. You need a few more inches? I thought youd be over that with having TJ and all. :laugh:

Seriously though , Let me know and I'll forward the info I have.

Pete

Trust me, I would love to do a Scrambler, but right now, one month down with the kid and I am tired... those 2 am feedings are tough... probably another month or so until they die down and I can get some work done. Once the snow starts to fall, I would be able to do something.

She is growing up quick though, can't believe it has been a month, I think you just get numb to the no sleep, changing diapers, spit up, feed, burp... repeat.

So, the `Cuda is probably next on the block, but I have to wait until some parts come in and then I have to sell some to get some cash to keep going... why are these thigns so damn expensive?

email me the guys info cbrown@certifiablejeep.com.

Craig (a.k.a Chad)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks