Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in

Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in
Wow man, what was that?

Appears I’m missing my like button...... Hmmm

Sent from right here.......

Going to take a bit. We will get there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hello All! I made it.

Thank you CJ for all the work you have done and are doing to upgrade the forum!

So many have a message that states your message box is full or almost at capacity. I discovered that my saved messages had all been duplicated at least once when the data was transferred. So I tried to delete a bunch. There is no "delete" in the messages. I selected the extra ones and had to choose "leave conversation" in the options to make them go away. I think this is the right way, but I am not sure. Someone please chime in if there is a better or more correct way of doing this. There will be a learning period which is to be expected. Thanks!

That is correct !

Tapatalk works again. I am thrilled, thanks for fixing that CJ!

Still here as well. ;)

I made it! On Tapatalk right now.

Admin blocked the site at work before the switch. Maybe I can access it now.

Sent via Google translate using braille through Tapatalk

Was finally able to log in via an obscure link in my phone browser. No web browser will take me to Jeep-cj

For some reason even after deleting cookies browser history etc. my computer continues to show server not responding. I’ve tried in both chrome and ie with no luck. Understand software shifts come with issues- just strange that an IP address fails to work unless I click on the cj build sub forum in a search result browser.

Weird, I have tested 3 browsers, Edge, Fire Fox and I use chrome. Make sure it is jeep-cj.com and not jeep-cj.com/ (still working on the / redirect)

Hello all, I am also still here. Some issues with the conversion, but XenForo is better and more secure to run forums on so once everything has been finished being imported and entered it will be sweet.

It's complicated to switch forum software so I get it and am patient. Most of the forums that are serious about being the most secure run on XenForo so I think it was a good switchover and about time. In the end when fully configured, we will all be better for it with security anyhow.

I like open source; Linux, BSD, Unix and usually run Mozilla for a browser locked down for privacy etc. I also run it on mobile devices that use derived OS's of the afore-mentioned, so I'm happy @CJ1 is making the changes to the forum FWIW!

RR

Wait until you hear all the cursing coming from when me I start on the Resources (Articles, Docs, Links, Tech Articles and more) including the great Jeep database. There are no importers for that info so I have to do it all by hand. :doh:

Things are getting better on here. Thanks CJ :punk:

I get absolutely nothing with new Edge or Chrome.

/forum/forums works fine.

How are the build threads coming? Mine are still broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please try a private window and use

jeep-cj.com

This will eliminate any cache o saved information.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks