Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in

Roll Call ! Who is still here after the software shake up ? Report in

Belizean

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
84 CJ7 4 banger-owned since new in 1984 bought off truck at dealership - rebuilding 258, T176 with Sniper EFI D300 4:1 Lomax gears Twin Sticked 1 piece axels with locker
Wow the crowd sure has thinned out around here. CJ I don't think Tapatalk is working. Let us know who is still coming to the forum. Thanks

As challenged as I am with Internet stuff, I don't know how I made it.

Me thinks I'm here....:oops:
Gary

Still here, hope the homey feeling comes back, this a pretty sterile site now.

You are correct on that. I do remember though many people saying bring in more revenue to keep the site going and that's what a lot of the traffic is now, I'm not Spam feeds

I'm still hangin around. I check in several times a day. Been pretty slow.....................

I finally understood what happened, but took several days of yelling at the site, yelling at Tapatalk, and then closing all browser sessions and starting over. I wish I knew the change over was coming. I wonder how many are still trying to figure it out. Haven’t tried up dating my build log yet, as I was doing exclusively through Tapatalk. Certainly a new awkward feel, hopefully with time it feels less cumbersome.

Still here but missing Tapatalk functionality greatly

Well I'm still around, but the site is kinda psychotic for me. Sometimes I'm already logged in, sometimes not, This trip in I couldn't get into my build thread, but could post in another forum. WTFever, it will work out sooner or later.

I just got back in and found half the photos in my build blog are gone. I'm working on restoring them now.

Pictures are sure easy to upload now.

I don't think people can get into the site.

The biggest problem is that "https://www.jeep-cj.com" brings you to a Captcha entry page and once you've selected the correct photos, it brings you to a blank screen.

Email notifications bring you to a blank screen.

Most old links to the forum or forum threads bring you to a blank screen.

I got in because Shum8 sent me an obscure link that happened to work.

I just got back in and found half the photos in my build blog are gone. I'm working on restoring them now.

Pictures are sure easy to upload now.

I don't think people can get into the site.

The biggest problem is that "https://www.jeep-cj.com" brings you to a Captcha entry page and once you've selected the correct photos, it brings you to a blank screen.

Email notifications bring you to a blank screen.

Most old links to the forum or forum threads bring you to a blank screen.

I got in because Shum8 sent me an obscure link that happened to work.
Working on all the features, mainly images that need updated.

I like being able to go back and edit older posts. It makes technical threads much more clear when a mistake isn't corrected 10 posts later and fixing links to photos and products that no longer work. I really like this feature!!!

I also like the ability to add a picture in the signature.

TapaTalk WORKS!!! Well done CJ!

I’m here, I’m here - let the bells ring, I’m here...... And via Tapatalk no less

Sent from right here.......

tapatalk worked for me. I have been through this with other forums. It happens. Thanks for all the hard work.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks