Rainbow Falls Off-road Area

Rainbow Falls Off-road Area
FWIW: I have one of the early Lomax 4:1 kits in my D/300. It has performed just fine for many, many years now.
Bit of a PITA to install as it was a new deal. Their customer support was very good.
LG

I went with the Terra Low. I really wanted the Low Max unit because of their one-piece gear construction but they had no product to sell until October and the 6th Annual Colorado CJ Trail Ride was in August. I really think it makes very little difference but the Low Max were a bit less expensive. Furthermore, I understand that Low Max will trim another $100 off their price to those willing to wait. That's a good deal.

I went with the LoMax and got the $100 off for waiting. The 32 spline out puts looked so good sitting on my shelf til the gears finally showed up. I went with them because of the 1 piece gears and top quality machine work. Their customer service is great as well:chug:

IMG_3432_zpsqnxfffvr.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks