My CJs Christmas Present

My CJs Christmas Present
Did find a Youtube video and got them all wired up. I didn't want to drill holes in the dash or run wiring across the floor. I already had power in my center console for the 12V and USB outlets, so I tapped into that power and mounted the switches on the front of the console either side of the existing power outlets. Now I have heated front seats in the old CJ.

View attachment 77676
Very nice touch. Wish I wouldve done this when my Cj was my daily. 👍🏻

I have to admit a hot seat for a couple of weeks would be nice. Then for the other 11 months I would be looking for the AC switch on the seats.
I did think a lot about the extra expense for the seat warmers since the top and doors are off 9 months of the year anyway. But then what the heck, live a little those three months (Dec-Feb) :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks