Inverter MIG welder

Inverter MIG welder

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Klutch MIG 140SI Inverter-Powered Wire-Feed MIG Welder — Spoolgun-Ready, 140 Amp Output | Wirefeed Welders| Northern Tool + Equipment

picked up one of these for my birthday/Christmas/ I'm a nice guy/I deserve it.

This thng is incredible, the only thing I do not like about it is it is made in China. This has a level of control I have never seen in small, low voltage, machines like this. I blame it on the inverter power supply but don't know why. I do not know what it is, anybody out there that can educate me??:cool:

Klutch MIG 140SI Inverter-Powered Wire-Feed MIG Welder — Spoolgun-Ready, 140 Amp Output | Wirefeed Welders| Northern Tool + Equipment

picked up one of these for my birthday/Christmas/ I'm a nice guy/I deserve it.

This thng is incredible, the only thing I do not like about it is it is made in China. This has a level of control I have never seen in small, low voltage, machines like this. I blame it on the inverter power supply but don't know why. I do not know what it is, anybody out there that can educate me??:cool:
BTW, practice. practice, practice! Listen for the fast bacon frying sound, that means your wire feed (speed) is keeping up with heat (power)

BTW, practice. practice, practice! Listen for the fast bacon frying sound, that means your wire feed (speed) is keeping up with heat (power)

Bacon-in-the-oven-hero-480x320_zpsa2b78b14.jpg

Doink??

I also have a 250HF miller TIG machine.

I do not know what the "inverter" is.

I like my welding with eggs over easy and wheat toast. thank you.:D

does the frequency vary on a carrier or the A/C wave itself? I can see this on a TIG machine but what is it doing on the MIG with no frequency adjustment. This machine gives the option of reversing polarity which would indicate a DC current.

inverters change AC to DC. My Thermal Arc is an inverter MIG/TIG/Stick. Along with a bunch of adjustments. The best stick welder I've ever used. Unfortunately that is drawing from a rather small pool, needless to say, I like it a lot.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks