Hi, my name is CJ and I'm a toolaholic,

Hi, my name is CJ and I'm a toolaholic,
Seth, you fit in around here
Sorry to tell you that

Hey I just realized something, you are not truely a toolhead until your tool box ix so tall you need to tip toe to look in the top
mywife told me that when I sent here to get me a screwdriver out of the top of my tool box while I was under one of the jeeps

Its ok i like fitting in lol

I had a relapse today guys! Went to get my hair cut and wouldnt you know that its right beside it sears!:eek: couldnt resist. Any way i almost made it all the way out without buying anything and then i saw it. A pass-thru ratchet set on sale for $50 and wouldnt you know i had a gift card with 50 on it lol also got one of those view containers they look handy for screws and nuts and bolts and what not but i got the biggest one they had and im goin to start fillin it with Quarters and when its full i should have enough for some new tools:cool:. i think i can fit about $100 in quarters in this thing!

OH no, we need an intervention with CJ5 guy ,repeat after me, I will resist the tool, I will resist the tools, I will..... What the F(*) am I saying, I cannot pass in front of Sears without having to go in and fondle a few tools. They have my picture posted at the door.

Lol the chick at the counter asked me if i found everything ok...:rolleyes: let me think yes i did as a matter of fact i found too much stuff. good thing i have self control.

OK, I did not have to buy it but we just got a new welder at work. We already have a Millermatic 250, Powercon ?, and now :notworthy: a Millermatic 350P w/ Spoolmatic spool gun and standard gun,:drool:. Very nice, but kind of weird to weld with out doing any motion other than pushing or pulling. I have only gotten to run a few beads but that thing works awesome. When the miller rep was giving the intro to presentation he also tuned up our old 250. He used to build and repair the welders prior to doing sales. He knew his stuff. I really like the old Miller now though.

OK, I did not have to buy it but we just got a new welder at work. We already have a Millermatic 250, Powercon ?, and now :notworthy: a Millermatic 350P w/ Spoolmatic spool gun and standard gun,:drool:. Very nice, but kind of weird to weld with out doing any motion other than pushing or pulling. I have only gotten to run a few beads but that thing works awesome. When the miller rep was giving the intro to presentation he also tuned up our old 250. He used to build and repair the welders prior to doing sales. He knew his stuff. I really like the old Miller now though.
I really like miller welders. wish I could afford one. I do believe they are head and heals better than any brand out there.

So many tools, so little time . . .

Speaking of tools .What's a good brand of timing light to buy?Somewhere around 50 bucks.
Also a dwell and tach meter
Mike
Need more tools:chug:

Bought a tool cart since I cant roll my big box around anymore

Bought a tool cart since I cant roll my big box around anymore
:):):)I need one of those:rolleyes:
but here is my demise:
I have the roll around that is really to heavy to roll around anymore
A cart set up that holds my Mig, Acetylene rig and clamps with a room for my gear. another cart that is my rolling work table and a cart that has a 7 drawer tool box for welding tools and supplies, a rolling 20 gallon compressor and a set of shelfs with general stuff like paints and cleaners, rags and stuff on it. I am afraid if I go out and get a rolling cart for tools that I need for a project that I will find my bed on it with a note to have fun.:eek:
there is no room in the garage after you include my table saw and a few jobsite tool boxes full of Work tools. I think her patience is played out.:pissed::(
I guess I need to get here that emerald she has been eyeing.:notworthy:

:):):)I need one of those:rolleyes:
but here is my demise:
I have the roll around that is really to heavy to roll around anymore
A cart set up that holds my Mig, Acetylene rig and clamps with a room for my gear. another cart that is my rolling work table and a cart that has a 7 drawer tool box for welding tools and supplies, a rolling 20 gallon compressor and a set of shelfs with general stuff like paints and cleaners, rags and stuff on it. I am afraid if I go out and get a rolling cart for tools that I need for a project that I will find my bed on it with a note to have fun.:eek:
there is no room in the garage after you include my table saw and a few jobsite tool boxes full of Work tools. I think her patience is played out.:pissed::(
I guess I need to get here that emerald she has been eyeing.:notworthy:

Jewelery works. thats what i did at x-mas. plus some stuff that i wanted.

She already has five
I want to get her more Tanzinite

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom