Has anyone ever built their own frame?

Has anyone ever built their own frame?
:laugh: One thing you have to realize is that Longhorn seems to have a never-ending supply of pics to use for reference, on anything ever done or dreamed of to a Jeep! It never ceases to amaze me.
I don't believe that is his handywork.

Yeah I know I'm just a tad CJ obsessed.:eek: Little CJ5 is correct that's a file photo. when you have 2 a terabyte memory and a obsession you end up with a lot of pic's. Quite a few pic's are stuff I've done though, I have a large barn, 2 welding machines, 2 torch set ups, bench grinders, chop saws, band saw. 80 gallon air compressor, paint spray rig. In other words, I kill a lot of time in my shop. :D The body was mounted with 1"x2" tubes layed across the frame rails and the body was mounted to that. I was a rusted out flat fender reclamation project.;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks